Fox building up Dallas vs Green Bay

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
A-A-Ron usually owns the Cowboys. This year may be different though. Pack is really missing Adams and Oline is not a top unit.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Currently the forecast for the game is 43* and partially sunny and a little windy.

i6NHJYg.png

Xeven

Reaction score
They will run on us. I think we win but must shut down their run.They gave Bills a hard time running.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is Mike’s return to GB. I want the Dline to eat Rogers alive

While Rodgers can move in the pocket, he doesn't have the athleticism Justin Fields does as a runner. So if the Cowboys DL can generate a lot of pressure on him, I don't see Rodgers being able to escape and make as many plays with his feet as Fields was able to do.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have been seeing FOX advertising Cowboys vs Green Bay, nothing unusual about that but 2 weeks out? Fox seems to be looking for a big rating hit for this game. I don't recall any time where a game that is this far out getting attentions.
Do you get a late fox game in your area this week? I've seen them do that in the past where if an area doesn't get a 3/4pm slot game that week, they will advertise for the following week.

If you are in Texas it would make sense with the Cowboys being on a bye this week. I'm in Ohio and get that all the time because if the Bengals or Browns are the late afternoon game CBS typically carries it and we get nothing on Fox for that time slot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Do you get a late fox game in your area this week? I've seen them do that in the past where if an area doesn't get a 3/4pm slot game that week, they will advertise for the following week.

If you are in Texas it would make sense with the Cowboys being on a bye this week. I'm in Ohio and get that all the time because if the Bengals or Browns are the late afternoon game CBS typically carries it and we get nothing on Fox for that time slot.

Seeing how the Texans are playing Thursday Night I'm sure we are getting the 3 games including the late game. Have not looked yet

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

blueblood70

Reaction score

Carson

Reaction score
We will win the game.

But I fully expect them to play their best game of the season and for Bakhtiari to play a full game.