Fox building up Dallas vs Green Bay

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Would be perfect if McCarthy could help put one of the final nails in Rodgers and the Packers chance to make the playoffs, by not just beating them but blowing them out. Unless the Vikings have a major collapse, the Packers only current chance to get into the playoffs is through the wildcard. I want to see Rodgers looking grumpy and miserable by the end of the game two weeks away.

Mannix

Reaction score
They are letting the refs know, big game in GB....sending them photo's of Jerry in his blind ref costume. Replays of the Dez catch, that was ruled not a catch...

One thing about this game, we don't get to have Bucky Joe and Troy gushing over Rodgers.

I've been thinking the same thing....the refs just flat out won't let us beat Green Bay....they will be free to hold all game long, and I'm expecting at least two (2) bogus roughing the passer calls against us.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I've been thinking the same thing....the refs just flat out won't let us beat Green Bay....they will be free to hold all game long, and I'm expecting at least two (2) bogus roughing the passer calls against us.

Lol.

fansince68

Reaction score
The battle of the "50 and 49" million dollar quarterbacks that serve as anvils on their teams progress.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have been seeing FOX advertising Cowboys vs Green Bay, nothing unusual about that but 2 weeks out? Fox seems to be looking for a big rating hit for this game. I don't recall any time where a game that is this far out getting attentions.
Remember under new NFL broadcast format Fox doesn’t get all of the Cowboys games anymore. We already had one game against Detroit on CBS that would have normally been on Fox.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Packers aren't the normal Packers this year and Aaron Rodgers knows it too. He looks/sounds pretty "it is what it is" in his weekly Pat McAfee show appearances. He owns the Cowboys so I guess you never know but I think he even knows he doesn't have anyone to throw to anymore.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
True, not liking this change that much.
CBS and Fox now get to choose a game from other conference they wouldn’t normally get if they don’t like the matchups in their respective conference .

Green Bay and Dallas is a big opportunity for Fox to draw more viewers. CBS might have a NFC game being broadcast as well next Sunday. IDK , haven’t seen the schedule for next Sunday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CBS and Fox now get to choose a game from other conference they wouldn’t normally get if they don’t like the matchups in their respective conference .

Green Bay and Dallas is a big opportunity for Fox to draw more viewers. CBS might have a NFC game being broadcast as well next Sunday. IDK , haven’t seen the schedule for next Sunday.

True but still FOX is covering majority of the NFC and CBS the AFC with some exception as you pointed out.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am really worried up our run D for this game.the Bills have a better Dline but they couldnt stop the Packers run game.If they keep the game close we are not winning it in the 4th Quarter.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
True but still FOX is covering majority of the NFC and CBS the AFC with some exception as you pointed out.
Yes, they still cover majority of respective conference. I’m not sure of the details. But I believe each network is limited to how many times or weeks they are allowed to switch over.

It has caught me off guard on Cowboy games . But I like when CBS picks up a NFC game cause I don’t have as much interest in AFC games generally since it rarely has an effect on Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am really worried up our run D for this game.the Bills have a better Dline but they couldnt stop the Packers run game.If they keep the game close we are not winning it in the 4th Quarter.
I look for the Packers to bounce back at some point. Tough to see them going like 6-10 with a healthy Rodgers.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's not just Rodgers. Aaron Jones ran all over us a few times too.

We need the good TEAM to show up against the Packers.

SO good TEAM should bring good dak and a good run d bring us to the winners circle more times than not. that Good vs Bad dak stiff is nonsense. Bad dak shows up with Bad penalty ridden OL, Bad run game, bad play calls, bad run Defense show up.

get that? those games last year and (so far against TB and Philly), all lost close contests down the stretch like 3, 3, 2, 6, 10, against playoff teams. All full of penalty's, no run game support, and the defense inability to control the run game. Our OL last year at times were solid but many games they just torpedoed our chances with penalties and no run game and worse were handled by a 4man DL so the backend can play max coverages.

when will fans realize that QBs can not function in that enviroment, not efficiently? not like those were v blowouts but playing behind the chains, being one dimensional, and not playing complementary ball creates those losses.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
SO good TEAM should bring good dak and a good run d bring us to the winners circle more times than not. that Good vs Bad dak stiff is nonsense. Bad dak shows up with Bad penalty ridden OL, Bad run game, bad play calls, bad run Defense show up.

get that? those games last year and (so far against TB and Philly), all lost close contests down the stretch like 3, 3, 2, 6, 10, against playoff teams. All full of penalty's, no run game support, and the defense inability to control the run game. Our OL last year at times were solid but many games they just torpedoed our chances with penalties and no run game and worse were handled by a 4man DL so the backend can play max coverages.

when will fans realize that QBs can not function in that enviroment, not efficiently? not like those were v blowouts but playing behind the chains, being one dimensional, and not playing complementary ball creates those losses.
No no
You got it all wrong
Everyone knows and tells us all daily
Dak loses games
The team wins games
Nothing else should ever factor into the conversation

LOL

*sarcasm* of course

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I'm looking for no holding call on Green Bay and at least 2 roughing the passer calls on us.