Fox building up Dallas vs Green Bay

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I have been seeing FOX advertising Cowboys vs Green Bay, nothing unusual about that but 2 weeks out? Fox seems to be looking for a big rating hit for this game. I don't recall any time where a game that is this far out getting attentions.

Anything beginning with Fox entertainment cannot be good.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I have been seeing FOX advertising Cowboys vs Green Bay, nothing unusual about that but 2 weeks out? Fox seems to be looking for a big rating hit for this game. I don't recall any time where a game that is this far out getting attentions.
so you think Fox really needs to do things to boost the ratings of Cowboys games?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's not just Rodgers. Aaron Jones ran all over us a few times too.

We need the good Dak to show up against the Packers.
Maybe Im really wrong, but Im betting that Dak understands the value of consistency now over hero stats.
If we get consistent Dak, this offense will be a force to be reckoned with.
If we get hero stat Dak, this offense will be another shot in the dark.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
State Farm is going to double his rates after the beating we're going to put on him.

plymkr

Reaction score
Would be perfect if McCarthy could help put one of the final nails in Rodgers and the Packers chance to make the playoffs, by not just beating them but blowing them out. Unless the Vikings have a major collapse, the Packers only current chance to get into the playoffs is through the wildcard. I want to see Rodgers looking grumpy and miserable by the end of the game two weeks away.
It would be perfect at the end of the game, assuming we win, McCarthy meets Rodgers at midfield and says, "hey I'm going to go get a massage". :laugh::laugh:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
State Farm is going to double his rates after the beating we're going to put on him.
Arod is not looking forward to his beating that is coming very soon.
His eyes have been already rolling vs inferior defenses, he will be really disgusted when he gets introduced to this defense.
Parsons just licking his chops for this highlight reel.

plymkr

Reaction score
Maybe Im really wrong, but Im betting that Dak understands the value of consistency now over hero stats.
If we get consistent Dak, this offense will be a force to be reckoned with.
If we get hero stat Dak, this offense will be another shot in the dark.
If we get consistent Dak. We're bonafide contenders. If we get consistent, no TOs, and timely runs version of Dak, I see us competing with anyone.

I'm no Dak homer but it's proven Dak can put up points and blow things up. What I'm encouraged by is Dak plays better against poor teams. Reason being is when he plays hero ball he doesn't play well. So the whole stat of Dak plays poorly against playoff teams is jaded IMO because Dak plays poorly when he feels he has to do everything. When Dak doesn't have to do everything he loosens up and puts up points. So with a top 5 defense, that is still improving, and good STs, Dak doesn't have to do everything. That's encouraging. Again not a Dak fan but it seems when he plays loose and not superhero then our offense hums.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If we get consistent Dak. We're bonafide contenders. If we get consistent, no TOs, and timely runs version of Dak, I see us competing with anyone.

I'm no Dak homer but it's proven Dak can put up points and blow things up. What I'm encouraged by is Dak plays better against poor teams. Reason being is when he plays hero ball he doesn't play well. So the whole stat of Dak plays poorly against playoff teams is jaded IMO because Dak plays poorly when he feels he has to do everything. When Dak doesn't have to do everything he loosens up and puts up points. So with a top 5 defense, that is still improving, and good STs, Dak doesn't have to do everything. That's encouraging. Again not a Dak fan but it seems when he plays loose and not superhero then our offense hums.
This entire team is built to play better while in the lead.
I want to see a solid comeback victory before December, that is when you can actually declare this team a solid team going into the post season.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Speaking of future games I heard Minny Dallas the following week was going flex to a a Sunday night affair .

plymkr

Reaction score
This entire team is built to play better while in the lead.
I want to see a solid comeback victory before December, that is when you can actually declare this team a solid team going into the post season.
Yeah I agree. I also would like to see a solid comeback. Maybe in Lambeau it'll happen.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Speaking of future games I heard Minny Dallas the following week was going flex to a a Sunday night affair .

A flex to SNF pretty much locks a 'W' for Dallas.
Kirk Cousins can't play under the lights in Prime Time.

(Bonus- rumors true, or not, Prescott gets a chance to show everyone
he's more than just "a black Kirk Cousins".)

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Its time Dallas got that Green Bay monkey off their back.

monkey-waving.gif