Fox building up Dallas vs Green Bay

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The game would be getting little attention if McCarthy wasn’t returning to Green Bay for the first time since he was fired. The Packers have stunk so far this season and are riding a four game losing streak. However, their fan base and their team should be pretty revved up at Lambeau for McCarthy’s return. The Cowboys better show up ready to play.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
They can beat GB. But the Cowboys have to take an early lead and force GB to pass. If GB is able to run the ball and dink and dunk GB could easily win.

Jipper

Reaction score
This is the kind of game cowboys teams typically lose.

But I think this team is going to embarrasse GB and it's going to be fun.

The biggest thing is staying healthy, keeping things fresh and not peaking too early....

4 more wins and we're in the playoffs...

plasticman

Reaction score
The team that wins this game has the best historical winning percentage in the NFL.

This season started out with Green Bay having the best won/loss percentage in the NFL and the Cowboys ranked #2, but just a few games behind. Now the Cowboys are #1 but a loss to the Packers would put them back at #2 once again.

By the way, the Patriots are #3 but about 20 games behind the Packers and Cowboys. In my opinion, they had their shot but couldn't quite make it. It's all over now,

infamousstyles

Reaction score
I'm focusing on our defense this game. Yeah it's Aaron Rodgers the cowboy killer but he doesn't have his best weapon Devante Adams. I'm looking for this defense to make a statement.

quickccc

Reaction score
It's a ratings getter with of course THE supreme TV ratings getter Dallas Cowboys leading the chase .... and an hall of famer in Aaron Rodgers

:thumbup:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Oh, I am sure the media is salivating over this one for ratings. The Cowboys killer Rodgers against his former head coach in MM back in Green Bay. Yeah, this one has "juicy" written all over it.

You'd like to believe that McCarthy is going to get this team hyped up for this one. Would be a great win, despite the Packers struggles, to inject some confidence into this team. No doubt the team would like to give their coach a W in Lambeau.

plasticman

Reaction score
Our defensive line needs to assist Aaron Rodgers in planning the time of his retirement. It needs to be after this season.

Hopefully Micah and company can, somehow, persuade him that this would be his proper decision.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Currently the forecast for the game is 43* and partially sunny and a little windy.

i6NHJYg.png
Keep in mind DST changes which means it will get colder earlier during the game.

Bad weather for Prescott even if the snow holds off. The only time Dak won in GB was an unseasonably warm mid October day in the 70s.

Motorola

Reaction score
I have been seeing FOX advertising Cowboys vs Green Bay, nothing unusual about that but 2 weeks out? Fox seems to be looking for a big rating hit for this game. I don't recall any time where a game that is this far out getting attentions.
Doomday 101...do you live in metro DFW /North Texas / elsewhere in The Lone Star State?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder how many people remember, Prescott already beat Rogers in their house

Jipper

Reaction score
Keep in mind DST changes which means it will get colder earlier during the game.

Bad weather for Prescott even if the snow holds off. The only time Dak won in GB was an unseasonably warm mid October day in the 70s.

43 and sunny is a beautiful fall day and great football weather...

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know this is a childish sentiment, but.....

I hope Dallas stomps a mudhole in their arses and walks it dry.

That they remember the day they played the Cowboys. Leave no doubt.

links18

Reaction score
If we are going to stumble, Lambeau could be where it happens. But we play the Vikings next. I'll worry about their purple arses first....

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I have been seeing FOX advertising Cowboys vs Green Bay, nothing unusual about that but 2 weeks out? Fox seems to be looking for a big rating hit for this game. I don't recall any time where a game that is this far out getting attentions.
I’ve been thinking the same thing every time I see the commercial advertising the game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This will be a top viewed game.