Fox Coverage of BCS Championship ***Game Thread***

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
smarta5150;1301782 said:
Depends how bad it is.

I doubt it would be anything serious enough to hurt his draft position.

Only unless it slows him down some how after its healed.

Yeah, I guess you're right. And if it slows him down, it negates the biggest reason to draft him.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Is Ginn a Steve Smith-type player at all? Small, quick but also able to go up and fight for the ball? Or is he more of a Glenn type?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Da Hammer;1301790 said:
which would cause him to be worthless considering his only real strenght is his speed, he doesnt have real good hands and doesnt run good routes...

Well, that answers my question. One dimensional deep threats don't seem all that appealing.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Dale;1301798 said:
Well, that answers my question. One dimensional deep threats don't seem all that appealing.
yea he's a project even if fully healthy with all his speed. although there's been talk that he wants to play CB in the NFL, i believe he was a great CB in HS and converted to WR until like his Sophmore year at Ohio St.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Dale;1301798 said:

He is very Raw, yet still productive. He has a lot of potential and tons of pure athletic ability. Whether he becomes a legit playmaker or not is anyone's guess. But he has a chance to be a special player.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;1301669 said:
Boise State is my national Champion!!!!!!

I don't care what the BCS poll says.

Here, here!!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Wow, what a letdown that must have seemed when the Florida players were able to swat the ball in mid-air to keep it out of the endzone and downed it at the 5, only then to have the ref say it was touchback because it broke the plain of the endzone even though it was still in the air at the time they knocked it out.

Horrible rule.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
How is Jarvis Moss rated? He looks like an absolute beast out there.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Jarvis Moss getting the Shawne Merriman treatment there. Totally unblocked.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Troy Smith is garbage. I cant believe there was even an argument that Troy is a better pro prospect than Russell or Quinn back in that Quinn thread earlier this week.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
even though i'm going for Florida i gotta admit i underestimated SEC speed :laugh2:

Seven

Reaction score
smarta5150;1301837 said:
Smith looks like Brady Quinn out there.

Nah....he's a lot shorter. Yet another year of a wasted Heisman.
Actually he's doing a great impression of Dante Culpepper minus Moss.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
We went from perhaps the best NC Title game ever between USC VS Texas last year to perhaps one of the worst this year...

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I tried to look up Moss' bio. The site I saw listed him with no sacks coming into this game. Is that right?

As for Smith, I agree. Even though I was down on Quinn in that thread, I posted that I didn't buy any of the hype of Smith being a better prospect. I'd be surprised if he sneaks into the first round.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Leak has totally outplayed Troy Smith. I am surprised quite frankly. I thought Troy Smith would be a mosnter in this game. Doesn't hurt that tOSU's O-line isn't/can't block for crap.

Seven

Reaction score
DIAF;1301844 said:
Troy Smith is garbage. I cant believe there was even an argument that Troy is a better pro prospect than Russell or Quinn back in that Quinn thread earlier this week.

Started by an OSU fan. Questioning why Quinn will be drafted in the first.

Make sure you post Smiths stats. Has he even passed for 60 yds yet?

Russell and Quinn are QB's. I don't know what Troy is.