News: Fox: How Dak Prescott-Cooper Rush QB controversy parallels Tony Romo's

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
just correcting what you wrote. that was the point.
Correcting what. I didn’t see anything that needed to be corrected. All I’m saying is your quarterback rating does it mean crap for four games

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We were definitely looking for a quarterback. The Prescott was a huge surprise. I still think you can take us to the big one

Romo had become injury prone and couldn’t be depended on to play a full season. He was having back issues. The Cowboys we’re preparing for life without him.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again your point.
Well...my point was to respond to the guy in the second post who posted QBRs comparing Dak of 2016 to Rush of today's QBRs. My point was to update that a bit to show that Dak has regressed to below where Rush is now...as far as QBR is concerned anyway. And no, I don't care about your opinion on that Stat and whether it is meaningful to you, because honestly, I don't really care about the Stat either. Just pointing it out...get the point?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well...my point was to respond to the guy in the second post who posted QBRs comparing Dak of 2016 to Rush of today's QBRs. My point was to update that a bit to show that Dak has regressed to below where Rush is now...as far as QBR is concerned anyway. And no, I don't care about your opinion on that Stat and whether it is meaningful to you, because honestly, I don't really care about the Stat either. Just pointing it out...get the point?
LMAO. Then why use something you don’t care about. Lol, this is just getting too funny. Get the point.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’re playing the Eagles Sunday night. And Prescott has a 97% Passing rating against them . Why don’t you use that statistic. Oh it doesn’t fit your narrative

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’re playing the Eagles Sunday night. And Prescott has a 97% Passing rating against them . Why don’t you use that statistic. Oh it doesn’t fit your narrative
Because I was responding to the post of someone else referencing a different Stat? Let me know when this gets too difficult. I'll switch to using pictures. Also, are we back to using QB W/L records, you guys have gone in hard on "the team wins games" thing this week.

So, just for fun, Rush is 100% against everyone he's played.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo is a far superior QB to Dak (hell, he could come off the bench now with no practice and exercise and our perform Dak) then Rush and Dak are as QBs…

It’s nothing like the stupidity that we witnessed in 2016…

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Ridiculous to even post. :laugh:
Why? His QBR is higher than Daks was all of last season with the "#1 Offense" crap. Daks QBR against San Fran in the playoffs was 30 something.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Stop talking nonsense. Romo had a compression fracture to his back. It was a freak injury that happened due to the way he slid and his body was contorted forward with the full weight of the defensive player on him, and any player including Dak could’ve suffered the same injury if hit in the same manner.

Dak has always been carried by the team. He’s never carried it.
I believe you.

Aven8

Reaction score
All I know is Dak played amazing until the NE game last year. Than the bottom fell out.