News: Fox: Micah Parsons passionately defends podcast despite pushback from teammate

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not get the hatred about this

He is not off doing drugs and getting arrested for beating his baby momma .......... you don't see him on the news surrounded by cheap women ...... you do not see videos of him at clubs smoking a "cigar" at 2 in the morning.

Instead of all that ........ he spends his free time doing a podcast.

Why do people not like that?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish he would passionately describe why he is quiet in the playoffs!

Because they feel like it consumes his time away from football, and his focus is more on this. It's easy to use this as the scapegoat when he's not playing well "oh if he would put down the podcast, and focus more on football then he'd be better off!" (That's what they'd say)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because they feel like it consumes his time away from football, and his focus is more on this. It's easy to use this as the scapegoat when he's not playing well "oh if he would put down the podcast, and focus more on football then he'd be better off!" (That's what they'd say)
Well that seems just like the stupid "Romo plays to much golf" excuse that some old guy on here used to complain about on why they did not win.

Yet Michael Irvin spent all his free time doing drugs, chasing women, and getting arrested .......... and he is considered a hero and team leader on this board.

sigh ........

Creeper

Reaction score
Who cares if he does a podcast? What the difference between a podcast and doing interviews on radio or TV? or filming commercials for a mattress company, or car dealership?

I get the feeling some Cowboys are jealous of the attention Micah gets and his ability to play football so well. .

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He is not off doing drugs and getting arrested for beating his baby momma .......... you don't see him on the news surrounded by cheap women ...... you do not see videos of him at clubs smoking a "cigar" at 2 in the morning.

Haters will find something to hate about. Man is enjoying his freedom of speech/press rights.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that seems just like the stupid "Romo plays to much golf" excuse that some old guy on here used to complain about on why they did not win.

Yet Michael Irvin spent all his free time doing drugs, chasing women, and getting arrested .......... and he is considered a hero and team leader on this board.

sigh ........
Dont forget about those whining because he wore his hat backwards

CWR

Reaction score

Everyone is bitter because this team flopped, and has done so for a long time.

It's nothing to get, it's just frustration for anything that can't somehow equate to being productive and making the team better. Anything that could possibly distract is going to be scrutinized.

Besides that when you are outspoken you put yourself in a position to produce or be ridiculed for not doing so.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

sigh ........
I agree, but you give these people an inch, they'll take it to a mile!!! Micah could help old ladies bake cookies all day, soon as something happens, they'd complain about him doing this. But before anyone gets mad about posters on here, let's forget this came from his teammate (was it staged or serious, who knows?)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everyone is bitter because this team flopped, and has done so for a long time.

It's nothing to get, it's just frustration for anything that can't somehow equate to being productive and making the team better. Anything that could possibly distract is going to be scrutinized.

Besides that when you are outspoken you put yourself in a position to produce or be ridiculed for not doing so.
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flamma

Reaction score

LOL I have no idea. Who cares about a podcast? Would it be any different if he spent his time doing something else? Bird watching, sailing, Xbox?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Some just like to complain.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait until he sacks Watson 3 times in the first game.
They will still complain he will put it on his podcast. Great game, feels great. They will whine, should be watching film for the next game.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

People expect football players to be 100% football all the time. The same thing happens when a President plays golf or something.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL I have no idea. Who cares about a podcast? Would it be any different if he spent his time doing something else? Bird watching, sailing, Xbox?
yeah I guess if he did it and nobody knew about it would make things better