News: Fox: Micah Parsons passionately defends podcast despite pushback from teammate

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I knew I would get to the bottom of this if I looked long enough ....... you just do not like Parsons

Cannot believe I wasted my time arguing with you.

It wouldn't matter what he did ....... you would find fault with it.

Have a nice day.
who says I don't? you are again creating something out of nothing burger...

I like Parson. when he is focused he is good, but he tends to lose his focus. he tends to fade. he tends to disappear in post season.

no matter what he does, you will kiss his arse. have a nice day and wipe the nose

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I do not get the hatred about this

He is not off doing drugs and getting arrested for beating his baby momma .......... you don't see him on the news surrounded by cheap women ...... you do not see videos of him at clubs smoking a "cigar" at 2 in the morning.

Instead of all that ........ he spends his free time doing a podcast.

Why do people not like that?
What if he's addicted? What if it is causing him to be disoriented and hallucinate? What if it is causing him to babble incoherently? There's lots of reasons to be concerned.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Bull ....... he is not doing any of that ,,,,,, which is probably why is podcast is so bad.
really? do you have a weekly podcast you run? do you know how to run a business? do you know what popularity is and how does marketing work?

come on dude. you have no clue, and you are so vehemently defending him. are you his publicist by any chance?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are defending a drug addict who tried to kill a teammate over a haircut.

What the heck???
I didn't defend any one. wow and aren't you stretching things a bit. this ain't charity and/or a church or youth camp son. this is NFL. its about production. can't produce, specially in post season, then see ya.

I did say, the incident was a one time thing in camp. and his drug use is his problem. somehow despite all of that he produced and brought home rings. 3 of them. 4 straight CCGs. elevated his play in post season.

and here is your man crush Parsons, fades in post season. no correct that. he disappears. his passion is not football. his only passion is popularity and making money.

btw, read his college evaluation. he was touted to be very immature...which is exactly what he is showing in the pros.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have to agree.

Doing podcasts is just like a thing nowadays too. Kids nowadays who grew up with social media just do this stuff. They talk on podcasts, or they stream videos to YouTube or twitch or tik tok.

It’s like normal behavior for people his age.
This ........ my fellow old guys on this forum just do not get it ........ they think its some "big distraction!" because they are clueless that these people have been doing stuff like this since their teens.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This ........ my fellow old guys on this forum just do not get it ........ they think its some "big distraction!" because they are clueless that these people have been doing stuff like this since their teens.
They've been doing some other things since they were teens too like drugs and drugs