News: Fox: Micah Parsons passionately defends podcast despite pushback from teammate

HungryLion

Reaction score
I do not get the hatred about this

He is not off doing drugs and getting arrested for beating his baby momma .......... you don't see him on the news surrounded by cheap women ...... you do not see videos of him at clubs smoking a "cigar" at 2 in the morning.

Instead of all that ........ he spends his free time doing a podcast.

Why do people not like that?
I have to agree.

Doing podcasts is just like a thing nowadays too. Kids nowadays who grew up with social media just do this stuff. They talk on podcasts, or they stream videos to YouTube or twitch or tik tok.

It’s like normal behavior for people his age.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wait until he sacks Watson 3 times in the first game.
They will still complain he will put it on his podcast. Great game, feels great. They will whine, should be watching film for the next game.
Or when it's in the 3rd quarter and he finally gets his first sack after Myles Garret has already ripped off 1 and a FF

HungryLion

Reaction score

He is not off doing drugs and getting arrested for beating his baby momma .......... you don't see him on the news surrounded by cheap women ...... you do not see videos of him at clubs smoking a "cigar" at 2 in the morning.

Also and yes these
Comments may come back to bite us if Micah ever does get in trouble.

But what do we see Micah do in his free time??

He’s on social media or video streaming stuff.

Or he’s playing other sports and competitive activities and hanging out with his kids.

What a monster.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Also and yes these
Comments may come back to bite us if Micah ever does get in trouble.

But what do we see Micah do in his free time??

He’s on social media or video streaming stuff.

Or he’s playing other sports and competitive activities and hanging out with his kids.

What a monster.
I'm pretty sure he will never stab a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors ...... so my point will still stand lol

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dont forget about those whining because he wore his hat backwards
Whoa, whoa, he did? How unprofessional! Way to represent the star, Romo. No wonder he got lazy as a broadcaster. It's what he does, apparently.

/s

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
His own teammate expresses concern, and all the blame in this thread is placed upon members of this forum. Even moderators, who should act more professionally, engage in this.

I guess that teammate is a "hater".

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

its about focus on football during the season. running a podcast, takes a lot of time. its a side business that needs attention, time and focus. during football season focus should be on football only, not getting ready and planning a podcast. now, people will say, well it can't be all football 100% of the time, he needs a break, etc. I am not saying do football 100% of the time, but there are distractions and this is a distraction.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
its about focus on football during the season. running a podcast, takes a lot of time. its a side business that needs attention, time and focus. during football season focus should be on football only, not getting ready and planning a podcast. now, people will say, well it can't be all football 100% of the time, he needs a break, etc. I am not saying do football 100% of the time, but there are distractions and this is a distraction.
also leaves him open for so much criticism as he's willingly criticizing other players

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah, your immaturity is showing bud.
d1d833fabb634aeeb944fc80a1944134da03acdf.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was Romo's golf a distraction?

Was Troy Aikmans business deals and Country records a distraction?

Was Michael Irvins drug use and stabbing teammates a distraction?

Are the many many commercials that our star players do year round a distraction?

Does the hours you spend on this board distract you from your job?

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
...in this game the margin for mental error is short. To command the best at anything, needs the extra mental persistence to keep regulated. I'd rather guy hang out at.strip clubs, then blow his mind on ego trips.

starfan1

Reaction score
I myself don’t care for it but it’s how todays athlete expresses themselves nowadays

The internet is a double edge sword you get good and bad opinions

When you are as vocal as he is you need to understand that just as it’s his right to do it those who don’t care for it have the right to express it

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His own teammate expresses concern, and all the blame in this thread is placed upon members of this forum. Even moderators, who should act more professionally, engage in this.

I guess that teammate is a "hater".
Mods are fans too...

And nobody called out anyone in this forum.

Teammates can express concern and be looked up on as stupid too. We all know some players aren't the brightest bulb in the room. lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Was Romo's golf a distraction?

Was Troy Aikmans business deals and Country records a distraction?

Was Michael Irvins drug use and stabbing teammates a distraction?

Are the many many commercials that our star players do year round a distraction?

Does the hours you spend on this board distract you from your job?
well, you tell me if it was distraction. podcast is a business. it takes a lot more than 4 hours in a week for a round of golf. and in the end, it looked like it was. how as his playoff performances?: perhaps less cabo, less golf, would have had better results.

and Aikman focused on football during the season. 2 superbowls says so. do whatever you want after the season is over.

stabbling teammates? really you are now exagerating. it was a hazing incident of a rookie in camp.

and btw, those guys were #1 and #3 pick of the draft. they won superbowls. they elevated their games in post season.

so far Parsons fades towards the end of the season and he has been non-existant in post season. perhaps he should focus on football a little more and be distracted a little less.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
stabbling teammates? really you are now exagerating. it was a hazing incident of a rookie in camp.
What are you talking about?

Michael Irvin stabbed Everett McIver (who was a 5 year vet free agent) because McIver would not let Mike cut in line for a haircut ........ Mike started cussing McIver and McIver grapped him and started shaking him ..... Leon Lett broke them up and Irvin grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed McIver in the neck, barely missing his carotid artery.

Jerry Jones paid McIver a lot of money to help cover up the attempted murder and the Cowboys doctors patched him up.

Last edited: