Video: Fox- Nick Wright blames Dak Prescott for the Cowboys shutout loss against the Colts

speedkilz88

Reaction score
After the first snap, I knew the Boys would get blown out, or would lose by at least 20 pts.

Reason?

The pocket collapsed on the very first play, and virtually every play afterward. They got lucky early because the plays called were to places the pocket didn’t collapse as badly, or Dak and Zeke made some good plays, especially Zeke.

I can’t put too much blame on any player until they are coached by coaches who earned their positions. Look at who the QB coach is? A guy who couldn’t play in the NFL. Only a few years out of college!

And I think Garrett is horrible, one of the three or four worst coaches in major American sports.
Kellen Moore is 30 and has been out of college for 7 years. The majority of coaches are guys who couldn't play in the nfl.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Dak was not the weak link yesterday. He looked worse against the Saints IMO but since we won fewer complain.

The other side of the coin is how, “clutch” he was. Starting QB is still the weakest link along with FB on our team. On I formations, the FB has done more.

Eddie

Reaction score
Not just Dak, but he's part of the problem.

Then again, Aaron Rogers was bounced from the playoffs yesterday.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He can’t throw it and catch it. But he could run with the ball and have much better pocket presents. If he had that then he would be top 10 QB. He also don’t call the plays.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I still think you should Big Dog.
If you don't @LocimusPrime will. That man will bring the groceries.

Lol, you're a funny guy. It's so time consuming (gifs) and do you really want to see it in slow motion repeating over and over? Watched on NFL re-wind, pretty ugly. Reminds me an offensive line performance we used to have. Let Marinelli simmer in his secret sauce all week.