Video: FOX: Skip Bayless: Jerry Jones is protecting Dak's image by keeping negotiations quiet

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip Bayless: Jerry Jones is protecting Dak Prescott's image by keeping negotiations quiet (VIDEO)

dakjerry_1280x720_1709146179957.vresize.1200.630.high.53.jpg

A second offer has been presented to Dak Prescott, but the Dallas Cowboys QB has reportedly turned it down. Hear what Skip Bayless has to say about why Jerry Jones is purposely keeping the public in the dark about this issue.

Read Full Story

Frozen700

Reaction score
I never had a problem with Dak the man. Just Dak the QB.

After all this Risen was spot on when he called him something along the lines of a scumbag or dirtbag. I thought risen was just tripping even though Dak was a below average QB.

Now I see it. And I really dislike him. Die hard fan or not. I don't think I can root for him even if he gets paid because I see the greed.

Still love the boys and will still want us to win it all. But I'll now officially will be praying for his downfall.

I personally just didn't want him paid. Wouldn't root for him to suck, if we were stuck. But now, I'll love to see it.

#DontpayDak

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Pulease. Jerry or Stephen are the ones likely releasing the figures about their offer to Dak.
It's an attempt to make him look greedy. How dare you not take less than Goff and Wentz?
Go get your money, Dak. If the Cowboys are stupid enough to pay you that much, that's on them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never had a problem with Dak the man. Just Dak the QB.

After all this Risen was spot on when he called him something along the lines of a scumbag or dirtbag. I thought risen was just tripping even though Dak was a below average QB.

Now I see it. And I really dislike him. Die hard fan or not. I don't think I can root for him even if he gets paid because I see the greed.

Still love the boys and will still want us to win it all. But I'll be now officially praying for his downfall.

I personally just didn't want him paid. Wouldn't root for him to suck, if we were stuck. But now, I'll love to see it.

#DontpayDak
I want him to get paid even more when I read crap like this. I respect your opinion, though!!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I’d like to drop kick his agent off the top ropes

I don't love France but I honestly don't have a problem with him in all of this. I mean, he is what he is and everybody knows who he is. Dak knew who he was when he hired him. This agent is doing exactly what Dak wanted him to do and Dak is trying to avoid the bad image stuff that comes along with demanding the type of deal his agent is demanding because Dak wants both sides of the Sandwich. He wants a clean image so the endorsements keep on rolling in, the TV interviews etc., while still landing a record deal and getting a short term to go along with that so they can be back at the table in a couple of years. I mean, I don't know about you but I seriously don't want to be doing this again in a few years but you know what, that's what's going to happen if the team doesn't hold firm.