Fox Sports calls out Skip Bayless

lukin2006

Reaction score
Has Jones made a statement...skippy should be banned from all Cowboys facilities? Both past and present Cowboys should refuse interviews with skippy and fox until he is rightfully fired and put out with the trash.

...ignorant people like skippy is why so many continue to suffer in silence.

and what adult has the name skippy...

Rayman70

Reaction score
so wait..... they pay a man to sit at the table everyday and give his opinions... his OPINIONS, but when one of his opinions is "insensitive," lets slam him? Take these shows off the air if you (being networks) are so worried about offending the viewers.
WELL SAID. They darn sure knew what they were doing for public consumption when they signed him to do a show. They are maybe more to blame than he is.He has always been a Viper. They knew it. Shame on them for the faux virtue suddenly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Uh.....safe spaces says it all.

The coping ability of much of that generation is staggeringly lacking.
well said. ESPN will seize upon this too and they have. ALL MEDIA at this point is morally,ethically corrupt and faux. Less than 1% is ethical at this point. Its all about feelings and Soc. Justice...everyone is a vic. Still doesn't change how trashy and sick Skip was and has always been. Most here aren't shocked. We knew what he was all along.The phony boloney virtue by people,pundits, and average Joe and JANE are comical and a bit mental in their own right. Think like we do or we will label you. Thats the generation I think your talking about. My 21 year old daughter has fallen into this trap.

Lutonio

Reaction score
so wait..... they pay a man to sit at the table everyday and give his opinions... his OPINIONS, but when one of his opinions is "insensitive," lets slam him? Take these shows off the air if you (being networks) are so worried about offending the viewers.

I’m allowed to have my opinion of his opinion. Just because he has a TV show doesn’t mean he’s free from the consequences of his opinion, and he is getting appropriately raked right now.

I don’t watch his show. The only time I ever really know anything about it is when people here post clips. I started getting my sports talk from podcasts a long time ago.

This is an issue that goes beyond football and instead is about people being human. Dak Prescott should be allowed to be a human regardless of whether he is the Dallas Cowboys QB or not.

I’m not offended by what he said. I’m repulsed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have never watched the TV garbage Skip has been peddling for years. The best way to handle this is to see his ratings tank. I can’t believe anyone watches that sorry excuse for sports entertainment. If people would stop watching that provocative click bait crap we could finally see it disappear. It’s like a sports gossip column...and that comparison is not fair to gossip.
well said. These types of creatures usually succumb to self inflicted wounds and end up on a milk carton. His time is comin it seems. The media in general are sick in the head and follow this path. Why stop them when they are imploding? Thats how I see it. Fox and ESPN should be held accountable too. They are both very Toxic. "Think like we do or we will label you" is a bad double edged sword to live by. At some point, the chickens come home to roost. Words matter, so do actions..or inactions.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe aint innocent in this. He went right along with ole Skip. Why is nobody talkin about that?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Has Jones made a statement...skippy should be banned from all Cowboys facilities? Both past and present Cowboys should refuse interviews with skippy and fox until he is rightfully fired and put out with the trash.

...ignorant people like skippy is why so many continue to suffer in silence.

and what adult has the name skippy...
its not ignorance. Its, "I am gonna pretend to know what I am talkin about because I have a show that is circling the drain and I need ratings, at any cost." This time his actions may cost him dearly. Then again, Skip has always been a cold hearted and calculated guy. He was like this in Denver before he ever came to Dallas. He stepped on many a shoulder to get to where he is today.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’m allowed to have my opinion of his opinion. Just because he has a TV show doesn’t mean he’s free from the consequences of his opinion, and he is getting appropriately raked right now.

I don’t watch his show. The only time I ever really know anything about it is when people here post clips. I started getting my sports talk from podcasts a long time ago.

This is an issue that goes beyond football and instead is about people being human. Dak Prescott should be allowed to be a human regardless of whether he is the Dallas Cowboys QB or not.

I’m not offended by what he said. I’m repulsed.
but come on, you knew what he was all about I AM SURE, before he said what he did. Lets not pretend we didn't know he was a vile snake. Go read the parable of the snake.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
:clap::clap::clap:No place for his lack of empathy. In fact, they pull his aeee of the air unless he apologizes to Dak and the mental community.

Does this really surprise anyone. He lost his job with the Fort Worth Star Telegram because of all his bad editorials about the Cowboys and the Cowboys took is press credentials from him. The paper said if you don't have access to the biggest sports team in the area then we have no place for you here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Does this really surprise anyone. He lost his job with the Fort Worth Star Telegram because of all his bad editorials about the Cowboys and the Cowboys took is press credentials from him. The paper said if you don't have access to the biggest sports team in the area then we have no place for you here.
again. HE IS WHAT HE IS. In his mind, no one has stopped him. So why should he start being kind now? Its paid him well to spit on folks. ESPN,FOX AND OTHERS PAID HIM HANDSOMELY TO BE WHO HE IS.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Skippy is to Fox sports what Chris Cuomo is to CNN. One will likely get fired or forced out and another will be patted on the back.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Is anyone surprised that pond life like Bayliss would say something as crass as this, probably not....
Would be good if Fox sacked him, but they won’t.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Is anyone surprised that pond life like Bayliss would say something as crass as this, probably not....
Would be good if Fox sacked him, but they won’t.
I think he will resign actually.Shannon Sharpe is just as guilty too.He could have squashed this and he piled on.

Lutonio

Reaction score
but come on, you knew what he was all about I AM SURE, before he said what he did. Lets not pretend we didn't know he was a vile snake. Go read the parable of the snake.

I honestly did not. Like I said, I quit watching sports talk tv a long time ago with the only exception being the old NFL Network crew. I especially never watched these fake shows of “white guy argues with black guy while they are scripted to differing stances.”

I always though he was just an idiot. But stuff like what he said is actually dangerous for people struggling mental illness.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I honestly did not. Like I said, I quit watching sports talk tv a long time ago with the only exception being the old NFL Network crew. I especially never watched these fake shows of “white guy argues with black guy while they are scripted to differing stances.”

I always though he was just an idiot. But stuff like what he said is actually dangerous for people struggling mental illness.
I stopped watching him over 5 years ago. He is a back stabber. He flip flops. Integrity has no meaning to him.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I think he will resign actually.Shannon Sharpe is just as guilty too.He could have squashed this and he piled on.

Yes, absolutely agree that Sharpe should also be held accountable... but I’ll be surprised if he is, and I’ll be surprised if either of them have the decency to walk.