Video: FoxSports: Can Cowboys win a Super Bowl with Dak Prescott?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yep, you nailed it here in my case bro.
Eliminating some individual moving parts in order to support the overall sum.
The parts just happen to be the 3 most important to team success.
I find it kind of an eery piece of irony in that while criticizing Jerry I too am sorta being like him in wanting the team my way.
To win in spite of the GM, HC and QB.

Kinda just like Jerry did with how in his mind he won without Jimmy by hiring Switzer, but as while everyone knows, it was still Jimmy's team.

Oh well,
I'll remain Cowboy loyal regardless.
Wrong is wrong and there's no right way to do the wrong thing. If a criminal does something for the good of the church...(coughing) that still doesn't make that criminal a saint! One pays for HIS wrongs. Jimmy did pay...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, and it's obvious as to how:

1. Concentrate on the DL. Desperately need to disrupt opposing O's and shut down opposing running games. Need a disruptive DLine. Not an OK one, a top 3 disruptive one.
2. Build a team that can run the ball. Passing game always works better if your running game is competent. They should play off each other.
3. Keep OL solid.
4. Both S's need to be able to cover. A ballhawking centerfielder is there for most great D's.
5. Build the O to suit Dak, as opposed to fitting Dak in to what you want to do. Every QB needs an O to suit his abilities. Quit fertin' around and get it done.
:hammer: :hammer:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
QBs dont lead teams to SB's. If anything, coaches lead teams to SB's. Its not a QB's job to win games.

QB's dont need, TEAMS need. Coaches need.

NO different for Aikman, Staubach, Mahomes, Brady, ect....ect..... You dont think those guys werent surrounded by great players?

Now how is a guy like Romo or Dak going to beat a Mahomes or Brady with great coaching? Well yah, you better have a better team around Dak than they do. Thats just common sense.

The problem in Dallas has been that Jerry hasnt been a good enough GM to build a championship caliber team. And when its close, he typically has bad coaching leading them.

Blaming the QB's is not understanding the game of football. Now you want to blame the QB in SF? That would be more logical. But you actually cant blame Purdy for getting hurt.

What the hell? "It's not the QB's job to win games"? Well, we sure do have evidence of that!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No you dont you root for failure so you can continue your schtick.and Im not a Dak over dallas fan as you so frequently like to put things. I am however a Dak over dipstick fan and thats preciscley where you fall. if dak is gone next year Ill lose 0 sleep.

I hope he isnt though just so fans like you get irritated. He isnt the MAIN reason this team has failed. SKELATOR is but i dont expect you to understand reason youre a one trick pony.
:hammer::clap:

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah, talk about trying to lift up Dak he says something stupid like that! He says it's coaches, the OC , trainers, and the management that wins games, but they are not on the field! Stupid is as stupid does.
Don't forget the infamous shtick of "understanding football."
Ohhh, the irony, LOL.