Video: FoxSports: Can Cowboys win a Super Bowl with Dak Prescott?

75boyz

Reaction score
He's part of "the team" and you need him to win. How can you separate the two?
I'm even worse.
Personally, I don't care for the job the current Cowboys GM, HC OR QB1 is doing and hold this group and their singular job performances as to being the key to the Cowboys success.
As with all other NFL teams depending on these 3 main title holders for ultimate success.

And yet I root for the team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I share interesting Cowboys content I find and I leave it up to the members to decide whether to read or watch it and whether to agree or disagree with it.

Sometimes I post things I agree with and other times I post things I disagree with.

I wish people were not so divided on players, coaches, etc. but that's just the way it is because it has been so long since the Cowboys had real post-season success.

In the meantime I am not going to shy away from sharing content regardless of what some people say about it.

You can think whatever you want about my motivation, but I just like to share Cowboys news, videos and content with fans.
Reality, we know you are a fan, and thanks...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No you don’t. You just hate the player regardless. His overall body of work shows he is a winner. A pretty good win loss record as a starter.
The team just not has accomplished much in the playoffs. YET.
Until we win a championship they’re all losers. Lol

That’s the mentality and stance of the opposition.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No you don’t. You just hate the player regardless. His overall body of work shows he is a winner. A pretty good win loss record as a starter.
The team just not has accomplished much in the playoffs. YET.
Since Parcells, the team as a whole just haven't been ready to fight it thoroughly from opening whistle to final gun. They aren't prepared for every last game event and what their part is in it all as it goes down. Play an entire game, without game changing mistakes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We will win a Super Bowl when we have closer to an Elite defense and or QB. The closer we get to that the more our chances improve.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Controversial subjects sparks activity and traffic which generates revenue. None greater than Dak on Cowboyszone.
Yep……just like all mainstream media making up BS just to get people to read it.

Its about # of readers and clicks.

But i am happy this isnt just a homer fan club.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In context of this conversation, that's a fair statement.

To bring the conversation back to individual performance though, Marino did get his team to the SB and no one ever once thought he was a "problem" the team had to overcome.
well according to TMZ @MountaineerCowboy Marino didn't win a superbowl and thus he is a loser. But Trent Dilfer is a winner because he won the superbowl. not my words. His words.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I haven’t seen a Cowboys team this era worthy or great enough of winning a Super Bowl yet.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It was actually a compliment of sorts.

AS far as your posting content most seem to be Dak content. Just sayin.
As a fan my objectivity isn't chained to the leg of Dak is crap or not!

CCBoy

Reaction score
that't one of his go to moves. calling you emotional, yet his screams and tantrums are all over this thread.
:muttley:Can Houston city take a Dak won Super Bowl? They didn't handle Wade Phillips or Earl Campbell well when they just didn't win the Super Bowl...and Sid Blanks was the very first draft choice in Houston. Sid was from Texas A&I and first black player in the NAIA Conference, then.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Trash be damned...put some comparison up and not like I saw his shoelace untied once.

Give team success failures fully examined not JUST snapshots that insult all other fans alone.
you have to understand, he really doesn't understand anything abut football. he just wants to be a troll so he can argue. his goal is to declare he won an argument. that's it. you will not find any posts from TMZ that's actually football related. 99.89% of his posts are Dak related.

he is nothing but a Joke. at least Poopy boy doesn't take himself seriously. he knows his limitations