Video: FoxSports: Can Cowboys win a Super Bowl with Dak Prescott?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
:muttley:Can Houston city take a Dak won Super Bowl? They didn't handle Wade Phillips or Earl Campbell well when they just didn't win the Super Bowl...and Sid Blanks was the very first draft choice in Houston. Sid was from Texas A&I and first black player in the NAIA Conference, then.
well, I used to live in Washington DC and past few years moved to Houston. so the name change.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And why it’s a waste of time with agendas as such. Don’t feed it.
its late june. July coming. boring time of the year. yanking his chain and getting him all riled up. he is such an emotional kid.
soon enough he will be ignored just like all the other years. no one will mind him anything, and he will only appear after losses. its his schtick.

starfan1

Reaction score
I root for the team, not the player.

That’s your guys game, Dak fan.
No you dont you root for failure so you can continue your schtick.and Im not a Dak over dallas fan as you so frequently like to put things. I am however a Dak over dipstick fan and thats preciscley where you fall. if dak is gone next year Ill lose 0 sleep.

I hope he isnt though just so fans like you get irritated. He isnt the MAIN reason this team has failed. SKELATOR is but i dont expect you to understand reason youre a one trick pony.

CCBoy

Reaction score
you have to understand, he really doesn't understand anything abut football. he just wants to be a troll so he can argue. his goal is to declare he won an argument. that's it. you will not find any posts from TMZ that's actually football related. 99.89% of his posts are Dak related.

he is nothing but a Joke. at least Poopy boy doesn't take himself seriously. he knows his limitations
Sorry guy, I don't accept non discussion. I also don't care to play that game, there is just too many serious problems for real now in out own country to play around with planned problems. I'm just trying to enjoy being a fan.
There's no right way to do the wrong thing, but truth is the soap for everything that soils things...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm even worse.
Personally, I don't care for the job the current Cowboys GM, HC OR QB1 is doing and hold this group and their singular job performances as to being the key to the Cowboys success.
As with all other NFL teams depending on these 3 main title holders for ultimate success.

And yet I root for the team.
I’ve always maintained as fans it’s not required to emotionally support or like all of the moving parts to support the sum. And how we can critique certain elements. There’s always weak links and those can be pointed out and discussed.

No moving piece I've critiqued more than our owner but I’m still rooting for his success as a GM which can translate to our success while continuing calling out the issues he creates.

It’s a mixed bag of emotions much like when supporting and critiquing a loved one who is not meeting expectations or needs better direction . Critical thinking is always tough for some to swallow.

CCBoy

Reaction score
well, I used to live in Washington DC and past few years moved to Houston. so the name change.
I grew up when Houston wasn't one of the top five National violent crime cities in the Country. It was just behind Dallas in economic growth spurts and it became quite sophisticated in expanding. It is losing out as a port to Corpus Christi, somewhat now. Galveston and Corpus Christi import about 70% of the crude oil brought to the US. Blue and green hydrogen are the exploding energy source and will grow greatly within a 10 year window now.

75boyz

Reaction score
I’ve always maintained as fans it’s not required to emotionally support or like all of the moving parts to support the sum. And how we can critique certain elements. There’s always weak links and those can be pointed out and discussed.

No moving piece I've critiqued more than our owner but I’m still rooting for his success as a GM which can translate to our success while continuing calling out the issues he creates.

It’s a mixed bag of emotions much like when supporting and critiquing a loved one who is not meeting expectations or needs better direction . Critical thinking is always tough for some to handle.
Yep, you nailed it here in my case bro.
Eliminating some individual moving parts in order to support the overall sum.
The parts just happen to be the 3 most important to team success.
I find it kind of an eery piece of irony in that while criticizing Jerry I too am sorta being like him in wanting the team my way.
To win in spite of the GM, HC and QB.

Kinda just like Jerry did with how in his mind he won without Jimmy by hiring Switzer, but as while everyone knows, it was still Jimmy's team.

Oh well,
I'll remain Cowboy loyal regardless.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
No you dont you root for failure so you can continue your schtick.and Im not a Dak over dallas fan as you so frequently like to put things. I am however a Dak over dipstick fan and thats preciscley where you fall. if dak is gone next year Ill lose 0 sleep.

I hope he isnt though just so fans like you get irritated. He isnt the MAIN reason this team has failed. SKELATOR is but i dont expect you to understand reason youre a one trick pony.
He always calls people Dak over Dallas fans. However Dak is all he posts about so what does that make him? He posts about his 15 interceptions in one season on one hand, then says he judges the whole body of work on the other. It makes 0 sense

starfan1

Reaction score
I grew up when Houston wasn't one of the top five National violent crime cities in the Country. It was just behind Dallas in economic growth spurts and it became quite sophisticated in expanding. It is losing out as a port to Corpus Christi, somewhat now. Galveston and Corpus Christi import about 70% of the crude oil brought to the US. Blue and green hydrogen are the exploding energy source and will grow greatly within a 10 year window now.
when was that. I am 61 and they have been in that mode for as long as i can remember

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sorry guy, I don't accept non discussion. I also don't care to play that game, there is just too many serious problems for real now in out own country to play around with planned problems. I'm just trying to enjoy being a fan.
There's no right way to do the wrong thing, but truth is the soap for everything that soils things...
I don't disagree. I am a bit more patient than you are :)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't disagree. Houston has grown like crazy the past 5 years. its just so wide in every direction and they are still growing.

p.s.
I hate Galveston, having lived in Northeast and used to Virigina, North/South Carolina.....Galveston just doesn't compare.

Corpus Cristi is not too bad. although still the beaches aren't as nice. the water is always warm though.

CCBoy

Reaction score
when was that. I am 61 and they have been in that mode for as long as i can remember
I'm about 74 and didn't stutter.

60's the investment money headed towards Houston. After about 10 years, it moved as to investments towards Austin as an economic center. Money now, is growing around Corpus Christi as the Port explodes in investments.

The whole country is directed at build up of root supported industry, now, following the pandemic. It did allow for a focus right now. It is like most top populated areas and is in new regrowth.

My uncle, HC Black was a Coach at La Porte, Tx, when their high school was challenging for 4A State Championship. Back when it was the highest school level in Texas.

You don't know your own city's economic past. I guess you understand about pirates and Galveston Island from school.

I graduated from Texas A&I, but was offered scholarship from Dartmouth, US Air Force Academy...enough of my own past.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't disagree. Houston has grown like crazy the past 5 years. its just so wide in every direction and they are still growing.

p.s.
I hate Galveston, having lived in Northeast and used to Virigina, North/South Carolina.....Galveston just doesn't compare.

Corpus Cristi is not too bad. although still the beaches aren't as nice. the water is always warm though.
Money management is still the problem in Corpus Christi. They are improving, but have to secure a reliable water purification supply for both industry and public use now...it restricts industrial development in this area. Sinton picked up a Steel Mill that will fill all the oil field and processing plants in the whole area now. The past build up of pipelines will increase in use and efficiency to plants as also, especially with blue, green, and even grey hydrogen processing for export.

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm about 74 and didn't stutter.

60's the investment money headed towards Houston. After about 10 years, it moved as to investments towards Austin as an economic center. Money now, is growing around Corpus Christi as the Port explodes in investments.

The whole country is directed at build up of root supported industry, now, following the pandemic. It did allow for a focus right now. It is like most top populated areas and is in new regrowth.

My uncle, HC Black was a Coach at La Porte, Tx, when their high school was challenging for 4A State Championship. Back when it was the highest school level in Texas.

You don't know your own city's economic past. I guess you understand about pirates and Galveston Island from school.

I graduated from Texas A&I, but was offered scholarship from Dartmouth, US Air Force Academy...enough of my own past.
actually CC im a transport I believe you andf Im close to dallas at that. I just remember when I was a teen in the 70s reading about Houson being top 5 worst in country along with chicago,New york and los angeles. I have certainly not lived it was kjust commenting on what i knew as a kid. Thats inteesting though that it wasnt always like that. Heavily populated Urban areas are suspect to that stigma

CCBoy

Reaction score
actually CC im a transport I believe you andf Im close to dallas at that. I just remember when I was a teen in the 70s reading about Houson being top 5 worst in country along with chicago,New york and los angeles. I have certainly not lived it was kjust commenting on what i knew as a kid. Thats inteesting though that it wasnt always like that. Heavily populated Urban areas are suspect to that stigma
Thank you for sharing, guy.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes, and it's obvious as to how:

1. Concentrate on the DL. Desperately need to disrupt opposing O's and shut down opposing running games. Need a disruptive DLine. Not an OK one, a top 3 disruptive one.
2. Build a team that can run the ball. Passing game always works better if your running game is competent. They should play off each other.
3. Keep OL solid.
4. Both S's need to be able to cover. A ballhawking centerfielder is there for most great D's.
5. Build the O to suit Dak, as opposed to fitting Dak in to what you want to do. Every QB needs an O to suit his abilities. Quit fertin' around and get it done.