News: FoxSports: Cowboys top list of most valuable NFL franchises at $9.2 billion

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

ArtClink

Reaction score
As a fan, making deep playoff runs means little compared to the amazing feeling of knowing our owner & gm is the most profitable. It was great winning those Super Bowls almost three decades ago but being the most profitable is why I get up in the morning.

Um … and when will the fuhrer induct Jimmy into the ROH?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What I would like to know is what are all the assets the cowboys have that make them worth 9.2 billion???????????
No one ever thinks about that or asks lol.

Keep in mind, this is not Jerrys total worth. That would be different and I guess higher.

I used to think the stadium made up a large portion of the worth, like around 5-6 billion of it, but I have been told he doesnt own it
and neither do the cowboys.

The Assets I know of are the ones in frisco they have 2-3 there I forget what they call them, one is where they practice.

The other thing to think about is the "Cowboys" is a organization like a company, which may still be tax exempt lol,
So does that have 7 billion in the bank , and jerry just uses it in a way where he doesnt have to pay taxes on any of the money

Pretty good scam if you ask me, billion dollar companys that dont have to pay those pesky old income taxes like the rest of us!!
he makes from the cowboys?

Thats could be why jerry and SJ, and CJ etc are all just employees of the org, which they pay themselves a hefty salary and pay taxes on that,
But the rest is banked without income paying taxes.

If only al capone had had a NFL team he would never gone to prison ! Just use the team to run all his money thru and not pay taxes.

Just so you know the tax thing was put into effect back when the teams had a hard time making $ before giant tv contracts, and psl's etc.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
They aren’t worth a damn in my estimation. They’re a bottom tier NFL franchise if you subtract ancient history.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What I would like to know is what are all the assets the cowboys have that make them worth 9.2 billion???????????
No one ever thinks about that or asks lol.

Keep in mind, this is not Jerrys total worth. That would be different and I guess higher.

I used to think the stadium made up a large portion of the worth, like around 5-6 billion of it, but I have been told he doesnt own it
and neither do the cowboys.

The Assets I know of are the ones in frisco they have 2-3 there I forget what they call them, one is where they practice.

The other thing to think about is the "Cowboys" is a organization like a company, which may still be tax exempt lol,
So does that have 7 billion in the bank , and jerry just uses it in a way where he doesnt have to pay taxes on any of the money

Pretty good scam if you ask me, billion dollar companys that dont have to pay those pesky old income taxes like the rest of us!!
he makes from the cowboys?

Thats could be why jerry and SJ, and CJ etc are all just employees of the org, which they pay themselves a hefty salary and pay taxes on that,
But the rest is banked without income paying taxes.

If only al capone had had a NFL team he would never gone to prison ! Just use the team to run all his money thru and not pay taxes.

Just so you know the tax thing was put into effect back when the teams had a hard time making $ before giant tv contracts, and psl's etc.
All of those on his payroll pay taxes.