FoxSports Whitlock: 10 worst NFL coaches... Wade #5

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whitlock lost all credibility by mentioning the 10 worst coaches without putting Marinelli on the list. What has he done since taking over in Detroit? Yeah, they suck, but so do a lot of teams of coaches on his list.

He also compares Romeo Crennel to Art Shell. Why Whitlock? Because they're both fat and black like you? Not that there's anything wrong with being fat or black, but you guys get my point.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Jason Whitlock should stick to race baiting articles, the guy clearly knows nothing about sports.

How Andy Reid could be on a list like this is completely absurd.

Temo

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2419352 said:
Jason Whitlock should stick to race baiting articles, the guy clearly knows nothing about sports.

How Andy Reid could be on a list like this is completely absurd.

Reid has almost single handedly lost 2 games for the Eagles. How can he not be on the list for worst 2008 coaches.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score

Anyone who pi$$es BSPN off, and gets fired? I'll cut him some slack.:D:p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;2419559 said:
He's made some pretty bad decisions this year.
All 32 of them have. Reid is still a great coach. Not a good one, a great one.

Temo

Reaction score
Hostile;2419619 said:
All 32 of them have. Reid is still a great coach. Not a good one, a great one.

I agree. But again, the question was "Worst coaches of 2008", and just as good players can be off, so can coaches.

I don't see how anyone can argue that, based on coaching decisions and preparedness, that the Eagles have looked well-coached this year.

Also, it's been years now. He has GOT to get a handle on his time management. That is simply inexcusable at this point.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
tomson75;2419094 said:
Whitlock just might be the biggest POS in sports journalism today. Absolute garbage....everything he does.

He just proved that with this lame list. :enough: :loser: :thumbdo: :insane:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Temo;2419661 said:
I agree. But again, the question was "Worst coaches of 2008", and just as good players can be off, so can coaches.

I don't see how anyone can argue that, based on coaching decisions and preparedness, that the Eagles have looked well-coached this year.

Also, it's been years now. He has GOT to get a handle on his time management. That is simply inexcusable at this point.
Are there 31 NFL Head Coaches you would take over Reid if you bought a team? That's what worst Head Coach means to me. No way Reid is the worst.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ajk23az;2419042 said:
Just what have Tank, Jessica, and TO done this year to be called idiots? Especially Jessica, ***...why in the world is Phillips supposed to handle her?

I can agree about Pacman but damn..

I think that was a reference to Tony Romo, and his becoming too Hollywood.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reid should not be #1. That's a joke. I don't even think he's one of the 10 worst. He should not be on that list at all IMO/FWIW.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Sarge;2419878 said:
Reid should not be #1. That's a joke. I don't even think he's one of the 10 worst. He should not be on that list at all IMO/FWIW.

Hell, he'd make my top 10 in the league.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
TheCount;2419095 said:
I'm not a big Wade fan, but this is the dumbest list ever. Not because these may or may not be the worst head coaches, but because his reasoning is moronic.

Exactly --well said

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Give Andy Reid and his coaching staff our players, even with injuries and I gurantee you he does a better job than Wade Phillips does.

dfense

Reaction score
A list that doesn't even include the Lions coach is just plain stupid.