FoxSports Whitlock: 10 worst NFL coaches... Wade #5

newlander

Reaction score
Here here with regard to Reid: top 10 coach in my opinon. Must've told Whitlock off at some point. Wade is indeed brutal: #5: who knows? Stay tuned.....

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
No surprise Jerry's last coaching search came down to two guys who are among the five worst coaches in the league.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bach;2420036 said:
No surprise Jerry's last coaching search came down to two guys who are among the five worst coaches in the league.

No surprise that because this fits your agenda, that you've completely ignored that fact that this list is garbage.

Not that it isn't true. :eek::

Temo

Reaction score
Hostile;2419672 said:
Are there 31 NFL Head Coaches you would take over Reid if you bought a team? That's what worst Head Coach means to me. No way Reid is the worst.

No... if you gave me a pick right now, I'd have to take Reid at #5-7 in terms of top head coaches in the league.

That still doesn't mean he hasn't done a terrible job this season. Maybe it's because I live with Philly fans, but it seems to me like he's cost the eagles more than he's given them this season.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
tomson75;2420042 said:
No surprise that because this fits your agenda, that you've completely ignored that fact that this list is garbage.

Not that it isn't true. :eek::

:hammer:

While it is getting harder and harder to defend Jerry Jones, this quote is true.

Also, I still have not been given the candiate Jerry Jones should have hired over Wade Phillips.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2420151 said:
:hammer:

While it is getting harder and harder to defend Jerry Jones, this quote is true.

Also, I still have not been given the candiate Jerry Jones should have hired over Wade Phillips.
In hindsight, he could've hired Sparano.

But at the time, I thought Wade was the best of a bad pool of candidates.

Temo

Reaction score
Temo;2420140 said:
No... if you gave me a pick right now, I'd have to take Reid at #5-7 in terms of top head coaches in the league.

That still doesn't mean he hasn't done a terrible job this season. Maybe it's because I live with Philly fans, but it seems to me like he's cost the eagles more than he's given them this season.

Just thought I'd bump this up in light of what just took place for philly.

My roomates are completely livid at Reid right now, it's pretty funny. I'm afraid some of my stuff might get broken :p:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
tomson75;2419094 said:
Whitlock just might be the biggest POS in sports journalism today. Absolute garbage....everything he does.
Agreed he is just plain terrible. I'd argue Skip Bayless is better than him and thats sad

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO;2420638 said:
Where is Lovie and his Cover Who? defense?
He's #7 on Whitlock's best NFL coaches list.
Lovie Smith -- Bears
The Bears are pretty damn good when Kyle Orton plays quarterback. They're averaging 26 points. I thought it was crazy to open the season with Orton as the starter. My only complaint with Lovie was the squib kick at the Atlanta game that set the stage for a terrible loss.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=8790136#sport=NFL&photo=8790142

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
TX_Yid;2419097 said:
Makes a good point about McFlabb throwing to a bunch of second rate receivers throughout his career.

Why did the Iggles not ever supply him with a decent #1? (With the exception of TO) Stupid Iggles!

His ego could not take it.