Practice Squad Francis Bernard Waived

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- this seems a risky idea to me. We'll be lucky to get him onto the practice squad If so, how long will he remain untouched?:omg:

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Can't get excited or have an opinion one way or another on any Cowboy cut this preseason. No video or games to even have an opinion one way or another.
Heard he was playing well and now sounds like fake news and people blowing smoke.

quickccc

Reaction score
it's gonna be astounding and disappointing to see a Justin March make the team over a Francis Bernard, despite being a subpar vs run and poor pass coverage but yet watch him make it per special teams only.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Hahaha, Snake Lee is some alternative reality a few people have adopted because they have aligned themselves with Dez Bryant, super genius.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Has Luke Gifford ever been not hurt? Sean Lee part deux. Or, is it Rico part deux.

I strongly suspect that this staff made an unfortunate blunder by allowing Francis Bernard to be waived. Once on the PS, he'll be vulnerable to getting pilfered. It's not like other teams are totally oblivious to desirable talent that the Cowboys have in house. Healthy players must be taken into far better consideration than the Cowboys have been using in both the past and present. Availability is a major ability to respect.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I strongly suspect that this staff made an unfortunate blunder by allowing Francis Bernard to be waived. Once on the PS, he'll be vulnerable to getting pilfered. It's not like other teams are totally oblivious to desirable talent that the Cowboys have in house. Healthy players must be taken into better consideration than the Cowboys have been using in both the past and present.

What are the new NFL practice squad rules for coronavirus ...

Players released Saturday still have to clear waivers in order for a team to place them on the practice squad Sunday. Another coronavirus-related change to practice squads in 2020: Teams can protect up to four practice squad players per week who cannot be signed onto another team's active roster.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What are the new NFL practice squad rules for coronavirus ...

Players released Saturday still have to clear waivers in order for a team to place them on the practice squad Sunday. Another coronavirus-related change to practice squads in 2020: Teams can protect up to four practice squad players per week who cannot be signed onto another team's active roster.

H-m-m, I see. What may reduce that protection to nothing is that he could be claimed by another team before he ever joins the PS.

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Terrible move. Lee on IR. Gifford hurt too. Are we really going to go into the season with like 4 LB’s. And I would have cut March before Francis

Remember that if we put him on the PS, we can call him up for games.