Video: Frederick progressing each day

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nothing but respect for Frederick. He's intelligent, wise, dedicated and always articulates great responses! He'll do fine in whatever he does

Starting in a major college program is like a full time job, which is why players always graduate late, if at all.

Frederick went to an excellent academic school and graduated on time with a 3.95 GPA in Computer Science. Pretty impressive.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hiring intelligent players that can play should be a franchise policy going forward.

When you hear Tyron, Zack, and Frederick speak, you know exactly why that unit is the glue of the team.

Same for Awuzie, Jaylon, and LVE.
Love to hear your thoughts on Hall of Famer Larry Allen.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I hope no one comes in and craps on this great positive thread by saying..well, wait until the pads come on and all that stuff.

He explained some things very well.
I'll wait until the pads come on before rejoicing in his return, because his health is more important than this season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this sounds cold hearted...but screw progress. LOVE FRED BEARD...but in this league, its dog eat dog and he who can stay on the field and relatively healthy, survives in the playoffs. Praying he keeps getting well, but not putting a lot of stock in this right now, ITS JUST June 1. I wanna know who my 5 starters are come August on the oline. Its really important in this offense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think we drafted McGovern for several reasons, but 1 top reason may well be for some insurance in case we need to play him at center if Fred has a set back.Looney was solid last year...but he can also play at a high level at guard.

Rayman70

Reaction score
sometimes Progress can be a dirty word in sports. Meaning...its similar to the word potential. Thus, never reaching the maximum level of talent that one is capable of. This bothers me.I won't give up on Fred...that dude has proven to be one tough SOB...so lets pray he is full go in camp.

Rayman70

Reaction score
fact...we never draft McGovern if we know without a doubt that FredBeard is full go. Lets make no mistake on that. I don't care how JJ or Stevie wanna spin it. This move was smart and meant to protect the team. I happen to agree with this all the way.