Video: Frederick progressing each day

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Comeback Player Of The Year.
This should be a thread topic. Didn't even view it this way until I read this comment. More concerned about his recovery as a man for his family than anything football related. But if we just talking football.....if Freddie is 90% of what he was prior to last season....How could anyone get this award but him?!

Hadenough

Reaction score
I dont know why but I thought someone said a while back he was a 100%. This sounds about right. I think its gonna be a process getting back to playing in games and I wouldn't be surprised if it takes the whole season to get to 95% of what he was.

Scotman

Reaction score
I think he's hiding an AFO under that beard.

All joking aside, we couldn't be any luckier to have a player, and man, like this representing the Cowboys. I hope, for him and his loved one (and all of us), that he comes back 100% physically and even better mentally. Rock solid man.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Freak boy Frederick with his Roseanne Barr syndrome.

Tired of hearing about it. Enough of the circus crap. It's embarrassing.
:rolleyes:
*sez' the disgruntled former elephant dung shoveller ,whose apparently had his carnival workers union card revoked due to unspecified reasons

** " oooohhh bus riderrrr,,,oh little man riding upside down"o_O

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Hiring intelligent players that can play should be a franchise policy going forward.

When you hear Tyron, Zack, and Frederick speak, you know exactly why that unit is the glue of the team.

Same for Awuzie, Jaylon, and LVE.
You forgot Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
Freak boy Frederick with his Roseanne Barr syndrome.

Tired of hearing about it. Enough of the circus crap. It's embarrassing.
your not wrong. Sounds cold...but I'm with you. Lets just put our best HEALTHY unit out there and call it a day. Tired of the soap opera. Its still football...no time for feelings..."progress"..or "potential." All those terms mean is that a player hasn't lived up to his end of the deal. Fredbeard...as good as he has been...we cannot count on him anymore...not until we actually see it. I think that's why we protected ourselves and drafted McGovern. He can play all 5 positions.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This should be a thread topic. Didn't even view it this way until I read this comment. More concerned about his recovery as a man for his family than anything football related. But if we just talking football.....if Freddie is 90% of what he was prior to last season....How could anyone get this award but him?!
It would be a complete no-brainer given what he went through.

Some guy coming back from an ACL or something does not compare to anything like what he was dealing with.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I still don't think Fredbeard starts week 1. I hope I'm wrong tho
I agree. I think that's why we drafted McGovern,because of the uncertainty. It was a smart pick because not only can he be an all pro center, he can play all 5 oline positions well. I don't trust Fred playin until I see it...and even then, will he be the same guy? How long til he has a flare up? Autoimmune stuff is unpredictable. I know,I suffer from Lupus flare ups. Sunlight REALLY affects these things as well.