Video: Frederick progressing each day

Rayman70

Reaction score
It would be a complete no-brainer given what he went through.

Some guy coming back from an ACL or something does not compare to anything like what he was dealing with.
agree, because its unpredictable.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think that's why we protected ourselves and drafted McGovern.
That is why that pick has the potential to be our best one in the whole draft.

If he is starter quality, we covered two positions, C and LG. That is a quality 3rd round pick if so. I know people think we didn't "need" another OL, but people need to remember Frederick getting owned in camp last year before he sat himself down.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That is why that pick has the potential to be our best one in the whole draft.

If he is starter quality, we covered two positions, C and LG. That is a quality 3rd round pick if so. I know people think we didn't "need" another OL, but people need to remember Frederick getting owned in camp last year before he sat himself down.
agree 100%. That pick fell under the radar. Everyone talks about Hill and Pollard...but THAT pick may well end up salvaging the oline if it comes to that.

Reactions: CWR

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Naturally,,, and I've even laminated it myself after that one time while out in my canoe bowfishing,when my bows riser snapped in half& the upper limb rocketed back into my forehead,,, knocking me out& into the water,,,o_O
Dang man. I used to be top notch with a bow. Me ma's boyfriend wouldn't let me use a compound. Said it was for girls. He taught how to string it (hard for a kid!) and I was pulling monster poundage and hitting birds in the head at 25-30 yards. I was a crack shot and I loved it.

But I have never, ever been bow fishing.

Color me envious my friend. I can't do it anymore... maybe with a compound, but my shoulders are shot from my... disease.

Yes, I'm frowning right now at the knowledge of it all.
I did hit up a Top Golf over the weekend for some business and that was great fun! I had never been to one before and I was concerned how those shoulders would fare and they did just fine.
But man... what I would give to have a bow back in my hands.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Dang man. I used to be top notch with a bow. Me ma's boyfriend wouldn't let me use a compound. Said it was for girls. He taught how to string it (hard for a kid!) and I was pulling monster poundage and hitting birds in the head at 25-30 yards. I was a crack shot and I loved it.

Color me envious my friend. I can't do it anymore... maybe with a compound, but my shoulders are shot from my... disease.

I did hit up a Top Golf over the weekend for some business and that was great fun! I had never been to one before and I was concerned how those shoulders would fare and they did just fine.

Love top golf and I suck at golfing

Corso

Reaction score
Love top golf and I suck at golfing
Right? That stuff is great! Order drinks... food... and just whack balls at things!
There's a nice one nearby and I never bothered to even consider going til a business opportunity said let's talk over whacking some balls there.

I now want to do all my work while whacking balls at giant net targets!
My writing partner's like: yeah, it's about to hit summer. Let's see how long you enjoy it.

A very good point.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

I'm gonna be honest, that particular page in life's incidents was lifted outta' my little brothers play book,as it happened to him when he resided in Ohio, his wife was freaking out, as he runs about 240lbs.& if it hadn't knocked him out& into the canoe(which it did) he'd of ended up drowning if he'd of gotten dropped into the water as she sez' she'd of never been able to of gotten him back into the canoe, he was shooting an " high country " compound bow with an riser/middle hand grip cast entirely of magnesium( he was always touting it's virtuous superior attributes of it to me over the phone,,,till that occurred:lmao:)
I was yearning just the other day in acquiring another recurve stick bow in the 50-60 lb. Pull range,as the simplicity in designed form&function has a lot going for it,,,man I really should 'head east' & come visit you some weekend (I'd motel it at night though,bro:thumbup:)

Corso

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest, that particular page in life's incidents was lifted outta' my little brothers play book,as it happened to him when he resided in Ohio, his wife was freaking out, as he runs about 240lbs.& if it hadn't knocked him out& into the canoe(which it did) he'd of ended up drowning if he'd of gotten dropped into the water as she sez' she'd of never been able to of gotten him back into the canoe, he was shooting an " high country " compound bow with an riser/middle hand grip cast entirely of magnesium( he was always touting it's virtuous superior attributes of it to me over the phone,,,till that occurred:lmao:)
I was yearning just the other day in acquiring another recurve stick bow in the 50-60 lb. Pull range,as the simplicity in designed form&function has a lot going for it,,,man I really should 'head east' & come visit you some weekend (I'd motel it at night though,bro:thumbup:)
It would be fun. And I'm glad your bro ended up okay.
He did end up okay, right?

Corso

Reaction score
:lmao: I'm not all that sure about him,we were both liquored up last Friday night talkin' to each other on the phone(we converse with each other about every 3 or 4 years,,,er,,,or so:lmao:)
Sounds like me and my sis. I have zero fam except her and even we keep each other at arm's length.
Well more me keeping her at arm's length...

My fam is my wife's fam and they are... amazing human beings.
Much better than I deserve. I'm a goofy renegade and they are strong, good people.
How my wife loves me... I just thank that she loves me.
I'm... a bit weird.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score

You just need one of these. I know a guy who uses one and he uses his foot to push down to set it.

http://www.pullinarchery.com/

Corso

Reaction score
:lmao: and this is supposed to be news to me?,,,were gonna' get along in fantastic fashion,bro:thumbup:
We kind of already do. Me in real life is exactly what anyone here thinks.
A bit out of control, always wanting fun and to be harmless, but harm tends to happen- from time to time.
Which is why I have large friends.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We kind of already do. Me in real life is exactly what anyone here thinks.
A bit out of control, always wanting fun and to be harmless, but harm tends to happen- from time to time.
Which is why I have large friends.
:lmao:COPY,I tend to remain sober& focused while in the surroundings of unfamiliarity & while on the road:starspin:

* bro, swing by the (off-topic) 1,000 Philly fan genocide thread& unleash some of that artistic nature of yer's

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I fear a setback for Travis is just around the corner. His strength is not yet 100% of what it needs to be for game day so it's a good thing we drafted another good center. How disappointing for Travis but he is doing all he can to be ready on time. I really wish I felt better about this situation. Good luck, T. Fredbeard! You're a good man.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I fear a setback for Travis is just around the corner. His strength is not yet 100% of what it needs to be for game day so it's a good thing we drafted another good center. How disappointing for Travis but he is doing all he can to be ready on time. I really wish I felt better about this situation. Good luck, T. Fredbeard! You're a good man.
agree and I think the brass also agree. Which is why ,in part, we drafted a guy like McGovern. Don't think the team was convinced about Fredbeard returning to form.