Twitter: Frederick will not participate in OTAs or minicamp

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
And here is the reason for the mcgovern pick. I don't even think he will be ready for week 1.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Travis Frederick said his strength, “feels like I’m back, close to if not full strength,” after missing last season with Gullain-Barre Syndrome, but he will not take part in team drills in the upcoming organized team activities and June minicamp because of shoulder surgery. When training camp starts in late July he expects to do everything. “I think that’s where we are in the point of recovery and I think that’s going to be an important step to my return, being able to go through (practice in pads) and there’s going to be rust,” Frederick said. “You’re going to have to knock the rust off during training camp and get back to doing those. You can do the movements on air as much as you want but it’s not until you’re going against a live person that you feel football.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

He also had a hernia related surgery on top of some shoulder fixins. I like taters with all the fixins

Wood

Reaction score
Wow...Frederick didn't even play last year, but he needs shoulder surgery? Was this an injury that happened pre-Gullain-Barre?

This is just guess on my part. Gullain Barre decreases ones strength. As Fred was starting to ramp up weights his accessory muscles were not quit ready and he sustained shoulder injury.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Guessing his recovery had something to do with the delay.
Kinda' makes sense, I mean ,the guy would need the strength, stamina & non - numbing effects of that particular ailment to be addressed first before undergoing the rehabilitation of shoulder surgery,,, oh ya! This might be some better news than some think:thumbup:

:yourock::starspin::yourock:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Worry not unless ye of weak bowel and gutteral movements to a southern netherworld. Fred will regain flapjack pounders of the preordained kind in no time.
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

*HOWLING out loud:thumbup:

exciter

Reaction score
That sound you hear is the first nail in the Garrett coffin for 2019. Guy has already lost the team for the year...if he ever had it. I think the players see through the charade...and their just not gotta sacrifice themselves any longer. It's every man for themselves...Sad it's come to this because there is some talent here. :(
What are you babbling about?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
What are you babbling about?
* ya, I myself was briefly entangled within an conundrum of concise confusion in the deciphering of this apparent puzzling quandary in question,,, er,,,as well !:lmao:

o_O

Flamma

Reaction score
I know Travis has been through a lot and now surgery to boot. But why am I less worried about his return than I am with other players and their issues?