Free Agency thread

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles would be absolutely stupid to not get him but I’ll be extremely happy if they don’t

I agree, but I have the feeling that other teams - Carolina in particular - will be willing to offer more. Roseman needs to feel like the smartest guy in the room. Even when he clearly looks dumb. Look at the CeeDee Lamb draft day situation for a recent example. He refused to give the 2nd round pick required and ended up with Raeger, the worst receiver of the bunch.

Unless he thinks he’s fleecing somebody, he won’t make a deal.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’m betting that Carolina is willing to do whatever it takes to seal the deal. Their desperation for a quarterback is clear.

Agree ........he refused to waive the no-trade clause for them last year but will now meet. My guess is they are willing to give him AND Texans blank checks to get it done, that's how bad they this from what I've heard/read.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My bet is Watson goes to Carolina. Aside from having more attractive picks, NO is in cap hell with a new coach.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's gone .......once/if he hit the market he ain't coming back

please-just-go-leave.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m betting that Carolina is willing to do whatever it takes to seal the deal. Their desperation for a quarterback is clear.

The Eagles could offer a better deal if they wanted to, but they’re always looking for a significantly better end of any desks they make. Houston can do better elsewhere.
The Eagles should offer their three first rounders in this years draft. It would trump any deal that the Saints/Carolina can put together. Put Hurts in the deal to sweeten the pot.