Free Agency thread

Adreme

Reaction score
Top WR on the market gets criminally overpaid… seems to happen every year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yeah. The way his contract is structured, he’ll be a starter this year and next. Our other DE was in the pro bowl, so Reddick will be the SAM most likely
So pretty him and Sweat at DE with Reddick putting his hand in the dirt on passing downs. Thats a pretty good trio if Graham recovers well. Opens the draft up as well, although I think DE could still be in the menu given Grahams age and coming off an injury

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Do the Cowboys have any money right now? Watching for an alert that we resigned Gregory or Kearse but do we even have the money to do so right now?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whats the guaranteed in Kirks deal?

People act like Amari was a 20 AAV guy when in reality it was 17 (2 years, 34M)

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So pretty him and Sweat at DE with Reddick putting his hand in the dirt on passing downs. Thats a pretty good trio if Graham recovers well. Opens the draft up as well, although I think DE could still be in the menu given Grahams age and coming off an injury

Hargrave made the pro bowl too, he and Cox will be the DTs, and there’s a 100% chance we spend at least 1 first rounder on the Dline (either Cox or Graham longtime replacement). Plus Milton Williams year 2 progression. I’m excited

Daillest88

Reaction score
No. They have a little under $15M after accounting for Gallup's deal. Rookie pool allocation is supposed to be around $8M, which gives them $7M to play with unless they find another way to clear some cap space.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys/
Have plenty of ways, Lawrence will save 12 million on a restructure, Collins also, and Tyron will probably get restructured too

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Have plenty of ways, Lawrence will save 12 million on a restructure, Collins also, and Tyron will probably get restructured too

We'll see if they want to restructure Lawrence and tie themselves to him for even longer. With Tyron's health issues, it's a dangerous game to play with him too. Not that I rule anything out.

bewp7

Reaction score
i do not know the detail and break down but ew @ christian kirk contract

i do not under stand why these team have a ton of cap space and use it stupid like that i am sorry it is every single year some one is doing it