Free Agency thread

kumizi

Reaction score
TB Buccs will get Landry, or NE. Since NE is looking to replace Harry, and get a #1 WR.
He’s more like a #3 WR at this point in his career. I agree he’s a good fit for TB behind Evans and Godwin.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why?

He’s not a guy that gets a lot of separation or YAC. Doesnt seem like a good fit with Dak or in the modern NFL in general.

Seems like he fits a team like the Bucs on a cheap deal as an underneath Cole Beasley type third receiver.

edit: I guess we also need that guy but his career his winding down.

Yeah guys who can get open underneath for short easy throws doesn't seem like a good fit for Prescott.

Jenky

Reaction score
Quick, let's sign Landry for a vet minimum and show the rest of the league how smart we are.

kumizi

Reaction score
I'm still not a fan of giving away a top 10 WR in what has clearly become a passing league, but I have to admit that a 5th for Coop doesn't seem quite as egregious now that the Browns couldn't even flip Landry for a 7th.

Im confused. Y’all must be thinking he’s a big name based on the past. He’s a slow guy about to turn 30 coming off a bad year.

Cooper would have gotten close to what he was due in the open market. No chance Landry gets close to what he was due to make with the Browns this year. He was a lock to be released.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meanwhile...

Bravo-delivery.jpg

The Jones Boat.......soon we'll be making another Super Bowl run.....the Jones Boat......honest offers for everyone.....

~cue in smiling mugshots from the Jones family......and Rockport~

John813

Reaction score
I liked him in Miami. Slot only type of guy but was a hard nosed receiver.
Didn't really follow him in Cleveland.

RE: Jarvis Landry