News: FS: Jerry Jones just threw Mike McCarthy all the way under the bus

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is one of those where you read the headline or a transcript and it sounds really bad. You watch the video and realize it's actually a pretty innocent joke....funny or not

Verdict

Reaction score
I don’t think this is as big of a deal as the writer tried to make of it. High school drama. But it makes for interesting conversation. Like throwing corn out for the crows. Lol.

Aven8

Reaction score
Old people say dumb stuff all the time. They are entitled

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I 100% agree with Jerry! I've been saying the same in recent years. Cowboys definitely have a coaching (all coaches, especially positional coaches) problem who have failed to either coach certain players up or make the wrong decisions as to who to start/who to sit/who to cut/who to keep. It has showed and cost the team in recent years.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Jerry likes to tell funnies.

giphy.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From the article's author:

There’s not another GM on the planet who could get away with more than two decades of playoff futility. Jones, who employs himself, is the lone exception.

So maybe he should save his jokes like, “Drafting is not our problem, coaching is.”

She makes a solid summation. Even the Joe Burrow-led Cincinnati Bengals separates Mike Brown from Jones. Of course, Brown's Director of Player Personnel, Duke Tobin, does not share his DNA either.