News: FS: Jerry Jones sends stern message to Cowboys after embarrassing Wild Card loss

fishspill

Reaction score
His businesses still made profits, probably hundreds of millions, he plays regular folks like a fiddle. Anyone thinking this means squat is a moron.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry Jones saying he did his job as a GM..

Sorry Jerry, should have realized this in 2016… That QB you are defending now was clearly not the best, the one that was, you didn’t even allow him the chance to compete for his starting job back. Now live with it..

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
All for the "stern warning," but Jerry needs to stop over rating the talent as well. The offensive line has been trash. The fundamental unit on your team of shinny toys is bad.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
"When you get this combination of players together you need to have success."

This is the problem. He doesn't know personnel. Doesn't have a clue. He thinks Dak Prescott is a franchise QB and that the collection of garbage they have at DT should be dominating.

Give me 5 minutes to debate him on live television and you can reset my likes total.
in all fairness to Dak he thought he had 1:24 left on the clock with 3 timeouts when he took the QB sneak on the last play of year

lqmac1

Reaction score
His personal choice to run and slide in the middle of the field with 14 secs left order what
He’s become the scapegoat. Gets no credit for putting the roster together, but all the blame when the head coaches aren’t good. It’s truly remarkable

bewp7

Reaction score
i wish the media would go after jerry more but they all seem scare of him lol

jerry want all the credit for cowboys doing good i wish he would get all blame when cowboys lose then maybe he would stop playing game

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smart move Jerry, fire a coach on a team who struggles on offense with some very good players and QB who needs to be coached and replace your HC with a Defensive structured coach. unless you are talking about firing Moore which I highly doubt, my guess is he will fire MM promote Moore, Quinn is gone anyway. Things wont get better anytime soon