News: FS: Jerry Jones sends stern message to Cowboys after embarrassing Wild Card loss

Blake

Reaction score
Jerry Jones can come on here and threaten whoever the hell he wants, but this team is flawed and it starts with the QB. Go get a QB with real skins on the wall, with real pedigree and a live arm. Go get an offensive coordinator that is a true brain, and doesn't necessarily have awesome tactics, but knows exactly when to use those tactics like Shanahan does. Shanahan is a smart coach, and Jerry has all this money and can't seem to hire a guy like Shanahan, so here we are...America's losers.

I think Rush might have more upside than Dak right now. Seems to make better decisions with the ball. Obviously it’s a small sample size but still.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
How about a poll: "Do we want Jerry Jones as the owner?"

Jimmy Johnson made those Super Bowls happen. Nothing but two wild card wins since his team he built fell apart.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think Rush might have more upside than Dak right now. Seems to make better decisions with the ball. Obviously it’s a small sample size but still.
QBing is not complicated if you can spot the single coverage and give your guy a god given chance. And if you see it's zone, you have to release it early and Dak's too chicken **** to do that. So here we are.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry Jones saying he did his job as a GM..

Sorry Jerry, should have realized this in 2016… That QB you are defending now was clearly not the best, the one that was, you didn’t even allow him the chance to compete for his starting job back. Now live with it..
Romo was toast before the 2016 season even started. Everyone knows it.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"When you get this combination of players together you need to have success."

This is the problem. He doesn't know personnel. Doesn't have a clue. He thinks Dak Prescott is a franchise QB, Zeke is the 2016 form and that the collection of garbage they have at DT should be dominating.

In his mind he's handed the coaching staff a loaded deck. How can you not win with this hand?

Give me 5 minutes to debate him on live television and you can reset my likes total.

roster is good enough to contend for a super bowl. Agree dak isn’t top 7, zeke too slow, but it is still good enough

HungryLion

Reaction score
All he's doing is what he's always done since he decided to destroy a dynasty for his own ego and take over the football operations of this team. Blame others for his own incompetence.

All true but then again, when you’re rich. They let you do it.

Plankton

Reaction score
Yes but that version of Harbaugh is long gone. Have you followed him at Michigan? Something happened to him, some people speculate it's medical and I'm not even joking. He's a total flat liner. He's been a disaster at Michigan until he lucked into one decent season this year. He'd be a disaster in the pros.

booger-jim-harbaugh.gif

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Jerry hired the coach and paid the QB. You don't seem to understand the difference between "personal" and "personnel". :muttley:
And the running back, where was he during the game; spaced out.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Does that mean he’s firing the general manager Jerry Jones.

ESisback

Reaction score
Good get rid of the fat slob he is not the answer

Fat has nothing to do with it. I know a couple of “fat slobs” whose smarts and expertise hold more value than most. Besides, those words don’t add much to a person’s football credibility.

I’m not a big McCarthy fan, but I’m not sure who would be a good replacement. Quinn is an awesome DC, but HC? Of course, he didn’t have Will McClay in Atlanta…