Video: FTF: Nick reacts to Cowboys 41-21 win over Eagles last night; criticizes McCarthy

stiletto

Reaction score
The Joneses made him get rid of Nolan and hired Quinn. Everyone in the building knows that. MM wanted Nolan from the start.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Yes why would you let up. This is the NFL not high school. Teams can score 13 points in no time and be back in the game. Plus the eagles get the ball back at half if they drive and score its a 6 point game. Plus they havent stopped you all night.

Yes should have kept our foot on their neck. And got after it. Just because we had a good half doesnt mean we should just think the eagles would roll over and not try to make it a game

Very well said... I'll be honest, at halftime, I said to my roommate "Watch the Eagles adjust their offense and come back. This lead is way too good to be true." They came out second half and what happened? Luckily, our defense did some adjusting as well...

scottsp

Reaction score
With a 20-7 score and the Iggles in 2nd & 31 then 3rd & 24 immediately following the TMW, McCarthy opts for no timeout. Dallas had just converted two drives to touchdowns in two of their previous three possessions. With Philly getting the ball to start the 3Q, it just seemed another strange decision with the clock and no one needs Nick Wright or the Mannings to confirm it.

And, to me, it's not even a matter of easing up since a thirteen-point margin can be made up pretty quickly. We see it every week in this league.