Funny Images Thread

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Whether or not it's fake doesn't matter Juggs. It was placed in the "funny images" thread.

And it was funny to four other posters, including myself. There are lots of images/gifs that have been posted that are just that, fake. But we chose to post them because it made the poster laugh & they wished to share that laugh with others..
Why are you telling me all of this? :huh:

Re-read what I said:
Unfortunately this image is fake, it says GAS, LIVE BAIT & TACKLE on the other side of the veranda.
Whether or not it's fake doesn't matter Juggs. I didn't say it being fake mattered.

It was placed in the "funny images" thread. I didn't say it shouldn't be placed in the Funny Images Thread.

And it was funny to four other posters, including myself. I didn't say you and four other posters shouldn't have clicked the 'Like' button in the post of the image.

There are lots of images/gifs that have been posted that are just that, fake. I didn't say there hasn't been previous fake images posted.

But we chose to post them because it made the poster laugh & they wished to share that laugh with others. I didn't say you and other posters shouldn't post fake images.

I said: Unfortunately this image is fake, it says GAS, LIVE BAIT & TACKLE on the other side of the veranda.

What I meant: It is unfortunate that the image is fake. It is unfortunate that a store doesn't exist with this name.
Do you agree? :thumbup:

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Why are you telling me us all of this? :huh:

I said: Unfortunately this image is fake, it says GAS, LIVE BAIT & TACKLE on the other side of the veranda. :thumbup:
Lol. Because I was thinking exactly the same in bold, when you were telling us about that image. I too was scratching my head. :laugh:

Last edited: