Funny Images Thread

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you move west, you should post a warning to let the other men know a bonafide chick magnet is heading their way.
No warning, I'm gonna be Moses leading all my women to the promised land.

Ladies, leave those laundry rooms behind, put away those pots and pans and dump those diapers for we're going to where the road goes on forever and the party never ends. Me, Robert Earl and the Vixen of the West.

Xelda, I must confess, I would not have been a good Brigham Young, I would have cheated on all my wives.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the chicks who will be in trouble.
Hrumph, Maxie, envy doesn't look good on you. What I lack in stamina, I make up with BS. By the time I get through telling them what a great time they're gonna have, they will have fallen asleep and thought they had it. Float like a butterfly; snore like a bear.

Xelda

Reaction score
No warning, I'm gonna be Moses leading all my women to the promised land.

Ladies, leave those laundry rooms behind, put away those pots and pans and dump those diapers for we're going to where the road goes on forever and the party never ends. Me, Robert Earl and the Vixen of the West.

Xelda, I must confess, I would not have been a good Brigham Young, I would have cheated on all my wives.
The cat's gotta prowl, I guess.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
PuQvVx4.jpg

vKQj.gif

:lmao:

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/tumblr_nsvxh6QbpL1qep5zro1_400_zpsb0k3hcho.jpg