YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
HdpDtBr.png

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It somewhat surprises me to see other team's fans as regulars on Cowboys sites. Maybe I am just too old school, but I couldn't give a rats rectum about the chatter on a foreign site.
I wonder if the other fan sites are as entertaining as we are. Quite a few have hung out on the Cowboys' sites over the years and they weren't trolling, they were wading in and getting them some.

And on both sites, I've noticed most of them giving the players more of a break then we fans do. I wonder if all the NFL fan sites' posters are as critical as we are. I have an excuse, they spoiled me. I know they can do better than this crap they've been serving up for 20 years.

There are 32 teams and only 1 is more of a reality show and that may draw fans from other teams because all they get is football, except for the Bengals with their police blotter.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I wonder if the other fan sites are as entertaining as we are. Quite a few have hung out on the Cowboys' sites over the years and they weren't trolling, they were wading in and getting them some.

And on both sites, I've noticed most of them giving the players more of a break then we fans do. I wonder if all the NFL fan sites' posters are as critical as we are. I have an excuse, they spoiled me. I know they can do better than this crap they've been serving up for 20 years.

There are 32 teams and only 1 is more of a reality show and that may draw fans from other teams because all they get is football, except for the Bengals with their police blotter.
I can tell you Giants fans are highly critical and impatient with their team. They closely resemble Cowboys fans. I think the beast is consistent across the league, except maybe in Cali where perhaps the beauty and outdoor offerings of the state can easily distract from caring a whole lot about sports.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can tell you Giants fans are highly critical and impatient with their team. They closely resemble Cowboys fans. I think the beast is consistent across the league, except maybe in Cali where perhaps the beauty and outdoor offerings of the state can easily distract from caring a whole lot about sports.
Hell, I'm in Tejas and the only sport I am holding onto is football and losing interest in the NFL more each season. I head west I might give it all up and become a surfer dude.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hell, I'm in Tejas and the only sport I am holding onto is football and losing interest in the NFL more each season. I head west I might give it all up and become a surfer dude.
If you move west, you should post a warning to let the other men know a bonafide chick magnet is heading their way.