Funny Images Thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I think that's the joke, but to honest, I don't get it....unless the flag is part of a different thing altogether, and the joke is just the "Hey, Ho" thing, raising the roof.

Exactly, the "joke" is referencing "raising the roof" because his arms are raised "up in the air, like he just don't care" and the creator of it is using Matthew McConaughey's name to make a "Hey, Ho" pun.

Here's the original image from the 2012 movie The Paperboy:
FuTGAQw.jpg

Apparently the creator of the "funny" image took the time to Photoshop the flag out in the original image for the setup, but flipped the original image for the punch line instead of flipping the edited image.
:facepalm:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly, the "joke" is referencing "raising the roof" because his arms are raised "up in the air, like he just don't care" and the creator of it is using Matthew McConaughey's name to make a "Hey, Ho" pun.

Here's the original image from the 2012 movie The Paperboy:
FuTGAQw.jpg

Apparently the creator of the "funny" image took the time to Photoshop the flag out in the original image for the setup, but flipped the original image for the punch line instead of flipping the edited image.
:facepalm:

I can only assume you are acting this way because of the flag which I didn't even notice until you mentioned it.

The reference was toward this song ..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can only assume you are acting this way because of the flag which I didn't even notice until you mentioned it.

I've known Juggs a while, and I don't think he's offended. I think, like me, he was a bit confused at first about the flag, but worked it out as he posted.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've known Juggs a while, and I don't think he's offended. I think, like me, he was a bit confused at first about the flag, but worked it out as he posted.
I would have thought that except he quoted a lot of words in his post which goes well beyond someone just being curious or who just doesn't get the joke, or pun in this case.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would have thought that except he quoted a lot of words in his post which goes well beyond someone just being curious or who just doesn't get the joke, or pun in this case.
I don't know, brother, it seems like he's just fully explaining what he believes happened. I've never known him to take offense at any joke before. He has a very good sense of humor, which I'm sure you'll see as you get to know him. :)

Juggernaut

Reaction score

I don't know, brother, it seems like he's just fully explaining what he believes happened. I've never known him to take offense at any joke before. He has a very good sense of humor, which I'm sure you'll see as you get to know him. :)
Runwildboys is correct. I'm not offended by a flag. I've previously advocated for keeping The General Lee, the 1969 Dodge Charger from The Dukes of Hazzard, in it's TV condition. Why edit art?

How can you not notice the flag suddenly appearing? I could have been anything. The sudden appearance of something from nothing, and having nothing to do with the punchline, only distracted me.

I was not alone. It appears Runwildboys and I were both confused why one picture didn't have it, but the flip of that picture did. Then I found the original image to see if it was removed or inserted. And for some reason it was removed. Why go through the trouble of removing it from the original image, just to not use the flip of your edited image for the punchline? It's confusing and distracts from punchline.