Funny Videos Thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me a bottle of that for work! Someone comes in with a screaming kid and I either take lunch or run out the back door.
Props to the guy playing the doctor. He looks like he contemplates what the announcer said for a moment, turns over the bottle to look at the ingredients, pauses briefly, and matter-of-factly states, "This is chloroform." :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe Garrett's accidentally clapping Linehan's mike off in critical moments. You know, those moments when the offense is on the field.
So you mean our team jingle should be "Mic on, mic off, the Clapper!"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That right there is a great example of why insurance rates are so much higher for men than women.
Actually, that looks like the maneuver of either a woman....or an older woman. Men tend to drive more recklessly, at a higher rate of speed, which is why they have higher insurance rates.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Actually, that looks like the maneuver of either a woman....or an older woman. Men tend to drive more recklessly, at a higher rate of speed, which is why they have higher insurance rates.
I meant all the other drivers having accidents trying to avoid her. I've read that insurance rates are higher for men do to them having larger more expensive accidents and women have the fender bender types. Nobody was hitting the person stopping on the highway.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I meant all the other drivers having accidents trying to avoid her. I've read that insurance rates are higher for men do to them having larger more expensive accidents and women have the fender bender types. Nobody was hitting the person stopping on the highway.
That whole incident is why I feel extremely underpaid.