Future Coach of your Dallas Cowboys...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
One of our members asked that I make this poll for him. Have fun and no copying from your neighbor... I'll be watching...

joseephuss

Reaction score
When in the future? In 2007 I say Parcells. Beyond that? I go with Urban Meyer only because he is in the spotlight after last night's game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
trickblue;1303016 said:
One of our members asked that I make this poll for him. Have fun and no copying from your neighbor... I'll be watching...

Norm Chow. In 2008

trickblue

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1303032 said:
Norm Chow. In 2008

Chow will be the next Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals coach... book it... ;)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Norm Chow buddy. I want Norm Chow and I want Rob Ryan as our DC.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
trickblue;1303051 said:
Chow will be the next Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals coach... book it... ;)

He very well could be, then again he may want to return to Tenn for another year. I know he is to meet with the Cards however looking at Bidwells history with coaching turnovers Chow may not want to jump into that situation.

trickblue

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1303088 said:
He very well could be, then again he may want to return to Tenn for another year. I know he is to meet with the Cards however looking at Bidwells history with coaching turnovers Chow may not want to jump into that situation.

BUT... look at who the QB is in AZ... and they have some marginally good WR's... ;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one on this list stands out above anyone else.
I am not sure about bringing in Cowher. 5 years ago, yes, but what if he turns into another Parcells....year-to-year, will he be back thing.

I lean on giving Bill 1 more year. Then see how the situation goes with Fisher. If we can not get him, maybe after another year, better and more options will be out than over this year.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Why would any of you want Norm Chow ? Seriously.

He has never been a HC at any level. Yet you want him to take over one of the most storied franchises in the NFL ?

I will laugh my butt off if Norm Chow becomes the HC.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1303097 said:
Why would any of you want Norm Chow ? Seriously.

He has never been a HC at any level. Yet you want him to take over one of the most storied franchises in the NFL ?

I will laugh my butt off if Norm Chow becomes the HC.
wow i agree with a Commander fan