FWST: Ex Cowboys RB Hambrick has hit the very bottom.....

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hambrick never learns :lmao2:

Running back Troy Hambrick's days in Arizona appear to be numbered. The former Cowboy missed all of the team's voluntary workouts, choosing instead to stay home in Florida.

He is on the physically unable to perform list because of a foot injury but is expected to practice soon.

"It's hard being the only breadwinner, or the guy who's making that max amount of money to take off on my family," Hambrick said.

"I'm away most of the year. It's hard to up and leave."

Hambrick appears to have been eating his share of bread, reporting to training camp overweight.

TheHustler

Reaction score
What an idiot. The gravy train is about to come to an end Troy. Welcome to the real world soon.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Between him AND his brother, the sum of the IQ's wouldn't break 3 digits.

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
our memories of '03 are my best Cowboys memories since Aikman, Smith and Irvin left

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
......And 10 victories and playoff run.
That combination worked because as Bill lamented on as a mistake in 04 - that 03 team ground out 30+ carries and helped win TOP battle.

I know all defense reply.

Rayman

Reaction score
"It's hard being the only breadwinner, or the guy who's making that max amount of money to take off on my family," Hambrick said.

How the hell does he think he's going to continue to earn all that money?

What idiots those two are.

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
Hambrick is pretty talented as back-up RB... he just needs to get it all straightened up in the head

he can block and he has some power if he's not playing everydown

Reaction score
Nors said:
......And 10 victories and playoff run.
That combination worked because as Bill lamented on as a mistake in 04 - that 03 team ground out 30+ carries and helped win TOP battle.

I know all defense reply.

And a cupcake of a schedule...

If we had that schedule again this year, we could make a legitimate arguement for a division title

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyFFL7 said:
our memories of '03 are my best Cowboys memories since Aikman, Smith and Irvin left

I agree - we were what 7-2 and on a tear. Team was up and coming. That Giant win was one of the greats ever. That wasn't the most talented team - But Bill really got a lot of value out of it. We even punked McSoup wit the Roy hit to seal it. Played the Pats on the road to a standstill. Scoreboard may have said 12-3 but my eyes told me we were right there...... Galloway is on the field we might even have won. Pats took Glenn away and Law had a picnic with 2 picks.

Parcells has called Tham the second best blocking back he ever coached. Too bad he doesn't "get it". I'd welcome him back at FB if he bought into the role. Something I'm note sure he can understand though. Good on ST.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least he wasn't shedding crocodile tears in front of the camera like Owens did. Both of these guys have real reality issues when it comes to making hundred of thousands, if not millions, of dollars.

He's just sulking because Dennis Green did not give him the same shot as Parcells had. I say good riddance to the living 'I'm-the-next-Emmitt-Smith-but-I-won't-voluntarily-do-what-it-takes' excuse.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:

Is there a Tham translator in the house? Cause I don't get it.

Is he saying he has a JOB in Florida he can't LEAVE to attend voluntary workouts?

And is he implying it pays so well he can't chance losing it?

The 'only breadwinner' role is about to shift to Mrs Hambrick.

And I suspect the poor woman will be wearing those pants for the next 20 years.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Is there a Tham translator in the house? Cause I don't get it.

Is he saying he has a JOB in Florida he can't LEAVE to attend voluntary workouts?

And is he implying it pays so well he can't chance losing it?

The 'only breadwinner' role is about to shift to Mrs Hambrick.

And I suspect the poor woman will be wearing those pants for the next 20 years.

Was wondering what the heck he meant too LTN.

I just don't get that big, dumb SOB. Scary thing is that between him and his brother... Troy is the one with all the brains in the family.

silver

Reaction score
CowboyFFL7 said:

exactly.

i was watching the carolina game from 03 and our defense was awesome. last year's team was a shame.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i still can not get over the amount of people who called for emmitt to be benched in favor of this guy.

you know who you are....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
phillycowboyslover said:
i still can not get over the amount of people who called for emmitt to be benched in favor of this guy.
You and me both. :(