FWST: Ex Cowboys RB Hambrick has hit the very bottom.....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I predict the phrase "Do you want to super size this order?" will be in his future.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I predict the phrase "Do you want to super size this order?" will be in his future.
What do 'GIVE ME MY %@& CHANGE!' mean?

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
That is one of the dumbest quotes I've ever heard. Forget that it makes no sense, any married guy with kids should know better than to pull the "I'm the breadwinner" card.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Is there a Tham translator in the house? Cause I don't get it.

Is he saying he has a JOB in Florida he can't LEAVE to attend voluntary workouts?

And is he implying it pays so well he can't chance losing it?

The 'only breadwinner' role is about to shift to Mrs Hambrick.

And I suspect the poor woman will be wearing those pants for the next 20 years.

After 7 years around my son-in-law, I'm now fluent in Cretinese. Allow me. Though translated, there's no guarantee it will make sense.

"It's hard being the only breadwinner, or the guy who's making that max amount of money to take off on my family," Hambrick said.

My brother is lazier than I am, so I'm the only one making money, at least the only one who makes good money. It's hard to take off and be working away from my family.

"I'm away most of the year. It's hard to up and leave."

I'm gone so long and I miss my mommy and her cooking. It's hard to leave because there's no one to cook for me or take care of me.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DLK150 said:
After 7 years around my son-in-law, I'm now fluent in Cretinese. Allow me. Though translated, there's no guarantee it will make sense.

"It's hard being the only breadwinner, or the guy who's making that max amount of money to take off on my family," Hambrick said.

My brother is lazier than I am, so I'm the only one making money, at least the only one who makes good money. It's hard to take off and be working away from my family.

I'm gone so long and I miss my mommy and her cooking. It's hard to leave because there's no one to cook for me or take care of me.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
DLK150 said:

"Cretinese"

Gotta love it. :bow:

kmd24

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Is there a Tham translator in the house? Cause I don't get it.

Is he saying he has a JOB in Florida he can't LEAVE to attend voluntary workouts?

And is he implying it pays so well he can't chance losing it?

And I suspect the poor woman will be wearing those pants for the next 20 years.

This is a rare instance of Hambrick brain/mouth inversion. Typically, Ham's mouth can more than handle the throughput his brain requires. In fact, the capacity of his tongue is so great, that often the words slip out before his brain has the time to fully process the associated thought.

A careful examination of his statement reveals that, in this rarest of occurences, Hammy actually had three thoughts that converged on an overloaded vocal passageway.

• First, it is hard being the breadwinner. Work is hard.
  • Second, Hammy makes a pretty good living when you consider where he comes from. This makes it imperative that he go back to work. He's obviously proud of his income.
  • Finally, he likes it at home. Mamma's cooking suits him just fine.
I don't think Troy likes football half as much as money and food.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I don't think there is a Mrs. Hambrick, unless you were talking about his mom. :) Didn't he date BrownSugar? Wonder what she thinks of the whole thing ...

This is the end of the road for Hambrick in the NFL.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I don't think there is a Mrs. Hambrick, unless you were talking about his mom. :) Didn't he date BrownSugar? Wonder what she thinks of the whole thing ...

There is a 'Mrs' Hambrick. If there weren't, I think Troy would have been full time on that front porch with his bro for at least a year now.

I suspect BrownSugar is laughing as we speak. :D

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Between him AND his brother, the sum of the IQ's wouldn't break 3 digits.

You are being very generous!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:

He settled on a girl and got married.
Thank goodness it was not with Brown Sugar.

THam seems a genuinely nice and affable buy but he is just plain dumb.

I am pretty sure on an NFL salary he can afford an apartment in Arizona for family members to stay in during the season.

I am sure he is feeling the pressure to support everyone and knows those big checks are about to stop coming in. He has let himself go and not tried to stay in football shape. He'll probably be cut and unemployed. He did not make the most of his education getting booted from a Division 1 school and ending up at DII? South Carolina State.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
jterrell said:
He settled on a girl and got married.
Thank goodness it was not with Brown Sugar.

Well, he's got a date with Kevin Burnett this weekend.

If Green hasn't cut him by then.