FWST: Ex Cowboys RB Hambrick has hit the very bottom.....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nors said:
......And 10 victories and playoff run.
That combination worked because as Bill lamented on as a mistake in 04 - that 03 team ground out 30+ carries and helped win TOP battle.

I know all defense reply.

If you know this, then why post it repeatidly, or some variation on it?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
If Hambrick can pull it together, he'll be a force to deal with.
hambrickactionmugtwo.gif

I think he'll make the team.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Waffle said:
A "force"? :laugh2:

Don't bust a gut too soon.

hambrickmug.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Pro Career: Obtained by the Cardinals along with defensive end Peppi Zellner in a trade with the Oakland Raiders for a sixth-round 2005 NFL Draft pick on 8/31/04. An understudy of former Cardinals running back Emmitt Smith in Dallas, Hambrick now wears #22, the same number Smith previously wore.
2004: … saw limited action in the season opener @ StL (9/12) @ Atl (9/26) in the third quarter … rushed 16 times for 79 yards and one touchdown vs. NO (10/3); with 1:54 remaining to play rushed for an 11-yard touchdown to seal the game at 34-10 … recorded his first career receiving touchdown on a two-yard pass from Josh McCown with 1:56 left in the first half @ SF (10/10); rushed 10 times for 29 yards … spelled starter Emmitt Smith by rushing 13 times for 53 yards @ Buf (10/31) … rushed for a team-high 70 yards on four attempts; broke a 62-yard run on the Cardinals third play of the game which set up Neil Rackers 29-yard field goal @ Mia (11/7) … his 62-yard rush at Miami was the longest play from scrimmage for the Cardinals in 2004 and the longest rush by a Cardinals back since LeShon Johnson’s 70-yard touchdown run on 9/22/96 … recorded three runs for nine yards @ Car (11/21) before leaving the game with a foot sprain … placed on Injured Reserve with a foot sprain on 11/24/04.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
another blurb from the PFW.com Whispers...

Our Arizona sources continue to believe it would be a major surprise if RB Troy Hambrick remains on the roster through training camp. Hambrick did not attend offseason workouts and was on the team’s unable-to-perform list early in camp with a foot injury, and the team’s recent free-agent signings of J.R. Redmond and James Jackson don’t bode well for his future.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Don't bust a gut too soon.

hambrickmug.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Pro Career: Obtained by the Cardinals along with defensive end Peppi Zellner in a trade with the Oakland Raiders for a sixth-round 2005 NFL Draft pick on 8/31/04. An understudy of former Cardinals running back Emmitt Smith in Dallas, Hambrick now wears #22, the same number Smith previously wore.
2004: … saw limited action in the season opener @ StL (9/12) @ Atl (9/26) in the third quarter … rushed 16 times for 79 yards and one touchdown vs. NO (10/3); with 1:54 remaining to play rushed for an 11-yard touchdown to seal the game at 34-10 … recorded his first career receiving touchdown on a two-yard pass from Josh McCown with 1:56 left in the first half @ SF (10/10); rushed 10 times for 29 yards … spelled starter Emmitt Smith by rushing 13 times for 53 yards @ Buf (10/31) … rushed for a team-high 70 yards on four attempts; broke a 62-yard run on the Cardinals third play of the game which set up Neil Rackers 29-yard field goal @ Mia (11/7) … his 62-yard rush at Miami was the longest play from scrimmage for the Cardinals in 2004 and the longest rush by a Cardinals back since LeShon Johnson’s 70-yard touchdown run on 9/22/96 … recorded three runs for nine yards @ Car (11/21) before leaving the game with a foot sprain … placed on Injured Reserve with a foot sprain on 11/24/04.

No offense PT, but is this supposed to change all of our minds about T-Ham or something?

Now I'm really busting a gut!! :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waffle said:
No offense PT, but is this supposed to change all of our minds about T-Ham or something?

Now I'm really busting a gut!! :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao:
You should be the one offended, Waffle. Because it's absolutely hilarious for a guy who's never seen T-ham trip over his toenails as regularly as we did, to come on THIS board spouting about his assets and what he brings to the football field. Pfft..:rolleyes:

Duane

Reaction score
God, what a *******. And to think that he was our starting RB for a year.

Waffle

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
You should be the one offended, Waffle. Because it's absolutely hilarious for a guy who's never seen T-ham trip over his toenails as regularly as we did, to come on THIS board spouting about his assets and what he brings to the football field. Pfft..:rolleyes:

WG...I really laughed when I saw him repost T-ham's "body of work" from last year. But I"m not offended...PT is simply clueless when it comes to Mr. Hambrick.

Maybe I should go to an Eagle messageboard and post "Fred Ex-Eagle's" stats from last year and let the Philly fans know he's going to be "a force" with the Chiefs!!
:lmao2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Waffle said:
No offense PT, but is this supposed to change all of our minds about T-Ham or something? Now I'm really busting a gut!!

Touchy! Ok, you win -- looks like T-Ham might even get released soon. As a former running back I'm kind of partial to the position.

I guess I shouldn't have said anything at all about a player that you guys know more about than I ever could, but then, that concept wouldn't stop you from telling me about McNabb ...would it?!

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Waffle said:
No offense PT, but is this supposed to change all of our minds about T-Ham or something? Now I'm really busting a gut!!

Touchy! Ok, you win -- looks like T-Ham might even get released soon. As a former running back I'm kind of partial to the position.

I guess I shouldn't have said anything at all about a player that you guys know more about than I ever could, but then, that concept wouldn't stop you from telling me about McNabb ...would it?!

I guess you need to post McNabb's numbers from last year.........on second thought, don't bother.. :D

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
I guess you need to post McNabb's numbers from last year.........on second thought, don't bother.. :D

T-Ham has been living it up here in FL. I've seen him at a few Clubs in Pasco and in Tampa. He doesnt seem to have been really caring about the NFL when we were at Mans Venus together back in late May. Hell of a guy, funny, but a huge ego...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Waffle said:

OOOHHHHH.....Touche'

Waffle

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Waffle said:
No offense PT, but is this supposed to change all of our minds about T-Ham or something? Now I'm really busting a gut!![\quote]

I'm actually one of the handful here on the board that's not Anti-McNabb. In fact, I think the guy is a terrific QB who gets villified way too much.

But that's just my opinion.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
T-7, Have I ever told you ...avatar text (If the enemy is in range...So are you. )?

"Maverick! You can be my Wingman anytime!" (Iceman quote in Top Gun):)

Good luck during the season T-7.

Why no...you haven't!
icon12.gif

Good luck to you as well PT.
Release the Hounds!!!!!!