FWST: Offense Likely Next Step

kartr

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
But it may help open some holes so we can run the ball and not rely on the passing game as much as we did. I did not want to see Dallas throwing the ball 500 times last year I was hoping more in the range that we see from the Steelers. Heck in our most successful years in the 90's Troy was not having to pass as much as what we were forced to this past season.

I agree with that point, but I'd rather look to free agency to cure our OL woes, because we'd get a player that already knows the pro game and if he is healthy, wont have to worry about him being a bust.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
kartr said:
I agree with that point, but I'd rather look to free agency to cure our OL woes, because we'd get a player that already knows the pro game and if he is healthy, wont have to worry about him being a bust.

I think Dallas will use FA to help out the line but I will not be suprised to see us take an OL in day 1 of the draft. I'll go out on a limb right now and say Dallas will take OL in day 1 because I think Parcells knows this line is not in good shape because he harped on the OL problems for most of the season.