Galloway reponds to my note about Hayes

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
OK now I've been pubically and personally accused of dealing drugs.

Moderators....please get this LOOSE CANNON© under control before I am forced to proceed with a libel suit.
LMAO

A man using someone else's real name posts controversial inuendos using that name and then accuses others of libel.

The irony keeps mounting.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Oh by the way, you'll have to purchase the entire cemetery because it is divided into lots and parcells like all land is. By all means good luck with that.
On the contrary Hostile....I, unlike you, have done ALL my homework on this issue.

Bullet Bob happens to be buried in Edgewood Cemetery on Jacksonville's Westside. I happen to have a good friend who lives less than 30 minutes away. Today we contacted the cemetery supervisor and she said Bob Hayes is located in Section XXX, Lot XXX, Space XXX.

She went on to tell us that there were plans in the spring to move Hayes' remains to a small mausoleum that was just built near the cemetery office. When we offered to personally finance the entire operation as long as we had total control of the upkeep and maintenace of the mausoleum, she said that she would be happy to personally present the offer to Bullet Bob's mother for her approval. She said that since Bob's mom has little interest in the entire operation and that she didn't have the financial werewithal to finance the operation herself that she could forsee no problems arising with the acceptance of our offer.

You see Hostile.....some of us have REAL passion and are willing to walk the walk, and not just talk the talk.

If you would like the phone number for the cemetary so that you may hear the bad news with your own disbelieving ears, I'd be MORE than happy to provide it for you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
On the contrary Hostile....I, unlike you, have done ALL my homework on this issue.

Bullet Bob happens to be buried in Edgewood Cemetery on Jacksonville's Westside. I happen to have a good friend who lives less than 30 minutes away. Today we contacted the cemetery supervisor and she said Bob Hayes is located in Section C, Lot 84, Space 4.

She went on to tell us that there were plans in the spring to move Hayes' remains to a small mausoleum that was just built near the cemetery office. When we offered to personally finance the entire operation as long as we had total control of the upkeep and maintenace of the mausoleum, she said that she would be happy to personally present the offer to Bullet Bob's mother for her approval. She said that since Bob's mom has little interest in the entire operation and that she didn't have the financial werewithal to finance the operation herself that she could forsee no problems arising with the acceptance of our offer.

You see Hostile.....some of us have REAL passion and are willing to walk the walk, and not just talk the talk.

If you would like the phone number for the cemetary so that you may hear the bad news with your own disbelieving ears, I'd be MORE than happy to provide it for you.
Yeah, I'd like that # but for the right reasons.

TLW47

Reaction score
You're very confusing Julius..yesterday you were badmouthing anybody that wanted to donate a few dollars towards a headstone for Bob and tonight you're personally taken over moving his remains. Which are we to believe? :flipflop:

Either way it's been good for a laugh. The amusing internet......and it's amusing posters. Better than primetime TV for sure. Or the Pro Bowl for that matter.

Reaction score
TLW47 said:
You're very confusing Julius..yesterday you were badmouthing anybody that wanted to donate a few dollars towards a headstone for Bob and tonight you're personally taken over moving his remains. Which are we to believe? :flipflop:

Either way it's been good for a laugh. The amusing internet......and it's amusing posters. Better than primetime TV for sure. Or the Pro Bowl for that matter.

The plans for moving his remains were already being considered by the cemetary, but they had no real financial backing to do so. Surprising when it doesn't really cost that much to get a coffin dug up and moved.

They were gonna hang up his Olympic flag and everything.

As soon as Bullet Bob's mom gives the nod, you are talking to the new personal caretaker of Bullet Bob Hayes' final resting place.....namely ME.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
(904) 765-2484

You're too late, my friend. You shoulda been doing your homework instead of telling me what a bad guy I am.
Thank you.

I never said you were a bad guy. Misguided and rude, yes.

Too late? Nah. I don't believe you'll spend a dime of your money after your sermons. If you do that would be the ultimate irony. Besides it won't make you look good.

I'd love it if you tried to do this, or even if you did it. I'm sure you'd enjoy the media attention. I have a feeling better people than me would find your actions insulting. So, ultimately Bob Hayes wins ands gets some recognition. Maybe you'd like the negative attention. I could care less.

Ironic how a guy "not worth your time" has pushed you so far that you've spent all weekend focused on him. I am quite sure Bob would be honored. I know I would be. Even if you are misguided.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Thank you.

I never said you were a bad guy. Misguided and rude, yes.

Too late? Nah. I don't believe you'll spend a dime of your money after your sermons. If you do that would be the ultimate irony. Besides it won't make you look good.

I'd love it if you tried to do this, or even if you did it. I'm sure you'd enjoy the media attention. I have a feeling better people than me would find your actions insulting. So, ultimately Bob Hayes wins ands gets some recognition. Maybe you'd like the negative attention. I could care less.

Ironic how a guy "not worth your time" has pushed you so far that you've spent all weekend focused on him. I am quite sure Bob would be honored. I know I would be. Even if you are misguided.

A verbal commitment has already been made, and the financial commitment is less than 500 dollars. That's a small price to pay for something that you believe in. I'm sure by tomorrow the wheels will be set in motion.

There will be no media attention. There will be no victory parade. Only an exhumation followed by the moving of Bullet Bob's remains into an unmarked tomb. There are plans to join him with his mother when she expires.

I'd like to thank you personally for spurring me to take actions to do something that I believe in so strongly, Hostile. Sometimes all it takes is a few well placed words to jolt a person into action, you know?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
A verbal commitment has already been made, and the financial commitment is less than 500 dollars. That's a small price to pay for something that you believe in. I'm sure by tomorrow the wheels will be set in motion.

There will be no media attention. There will be no victory parade. Only an exhumation followed by the moving of Bullet Bob's remains into an unmarked tomb. There are plans to join him with his mother when she expires.

I'd like to thank you personally for spurring me to take actions to do something that I believe in so strongly, Hostile. Sometimes all it takes is a few well placed words to jolt a person into action, you know?
You're welcome. I don't buy it but good luck to you.

Reaction score
TLW47 said:
Yea. I really believe that will happen.

Just call the cemetary and ask them. I DARE YOU!!

When you are finished calling them tomorrow or whenever, report back your findings here.

I will be waiting for your apology.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Because I prefer not to read any more of a certain brand of bile on this subject I am closing this thread.

My apologies to anyone who would like to vent at the offender. I know how you feel but it really isn't worth it.
I suggest that many people use the ignore feature. PM me if you would like help setting that up.