Twitter: Gallup deal projected over 10 million a year

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We'll see of this FO overpays or not in the weeks and months to come. I'm talking about 11 mil and you seem to say it ends at 10.

The report is 5 years 50 mill. I can only go by reports. However if it as reported it would put him in the top 30 at WR. I don't see that as over pay what so ever

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The report is 5 years 50 mill. I can only go by reports. However if it as reported it would put him in the top 30 at WR. I don't see that as over pay what so ever

10 is more reasonable than 11.3, although, we'll see how he performs in terms of being worthy of what he gets. It'll depend on his play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
10 is more reasonable than 11.3, although, we'll see how he performs in terms of being worthy of what he gets. It'll depend on his play.

That can be said about any player. I would put him in the top 30 wr in the league.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That can be said about any player. I would put him in the top 30 wr in the league.

What I'm saying here is let's see if he earns what he does in 2022. I think it's as important as what he's done in the past and more crucial.

Last edited: