Twitter: Gallup expected to be 100% by August

Flamma

Reaction score
He'll be healthy and ready to go for his new team.

Yeah, the guy gets injured way too often for my liking. I think he is really good, love the dude, but he's injury prone. Let him get injured on a different team.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I can't see the ACL not affecting his value even though it's more of a common injury these days. Would think shorter term deal or one with less guaranteed money.

quickccc

Reaction score
Reports are Gallup has only had the ACL surgery a couple of weeks ago, .. how could they know he's already recovering ...??

RS12

Reaction score
January surgery and full go in August? Never spent a minute in med school but that sounds optimistic. My real problem with Gallup is the injury history before the knee and the non contact nature of the current injury. Like more durability in guys who get paid.

rags747

Reaction score
ACL surgery in Jan and ready to go full bore in Aug, is that even possible?!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Good to hear but it doesn't change that much.......teams are still not sure if they're getting pre-injured vs post injured player.

https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/s...s-michael-gallup-expected-to-be-100-by-august

My best guess at this juncture with all the noise is, they want to bring back Gallup at a discount 1 yr deal if he is willing to accept it. Don't believe both Cooper/Gallup are gone under any circumstance, kind of like DLaw and Gregory. ! of each will return and the team will look to draft their future replacement by day 2 in the draft this yr.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Reports are Gallup has only had the ACL surgery a couple of weeks ago, .. how could they know he's already recovering ...??

The Cowboys are notorious for giving best case scenario, painting a rosy picture, being overly optimistic.......ok, let's just say it, lying.....he will miss the first half of the season.

Tussinman

Reaction score
ACL surgery in Jan and ready to go full bore in Aug, is that even possible?!
Surprisingly he actually got the surgery last Thursday (Feb 10th).

I'm really confused as to why he waited almost 6 weeks to get the surgery ?

One week ago to be exact (last Thursday was his surgery). Way too soon to know how he's recovering + I don't know why he waited almost 6 weeks to get it ?