Gallup for 13 million or Cooper for 21?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Definitely a tough one. Like you said, depends on what Gallup wants. If he is any higher than 13 then I sway towards Cooper. Wonder what we could get in a trade for Cooper?
Probably not as much as we traded for him because of his contract, but maybe something that might make one think.

John813

Reaction score
Ouch!!! Letting these quality players walk shouldnt be an option. Gotta trade these guys and get something.

I'll be amazed if Dallas does that. Can't really recall them trading players for picks when there's a high chance they'll walk the following year.
They think every year is the year and we'll they can't lose Gallup for our 2021 sb run

Kwyn

Reaction score
If Gallup could be resigned for 13 million per year who do you keep and who do you let go or trade? Cooper is scheduled to make around 21 million the next couple years.

Cant keep all 3 of these guys. The drafting of Lamb was the writing on the wall for one of these guys.
What if we resigned him for 5 million!

where did 13m come from?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'll be amazed if Dallas does that. Can't really recall them trading players for picks when there's a high chance they'll walk the following year.
They think every year is the year and we'll they can't lose Gallup.
They love them those comp picks yo.

CWR

Reaction score
Love Gallup but Coop is a bona-fide WR1 in his prime.

Besides that I believe Gallup will end up more costly than expected.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If Gallup could be resigned for 13 million per year who do you keep and who do you let go or trade? Cooper is scheduled to make around 21 million the next couple years.

Cant keep all 3 of these guys. The drafting of Lamb was the writing on the wall for one of these guys.
Wasn’t Gallup like 3rd in the league for drops last season? It was top 10 for sure. I’d stick with Cooper and try and trade Gallup while his value is decent.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They think every year is the year and we'll they can't lose Gallup for our 2021 sb run

I agree. Jerry is bad on trades.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Blimey Walther Carriage Day!
Gallup is our insurance and chance if Coop or Lamb goes down.
It seems like rather bad logic to dismantle the Triplets who together make less than what Dak alone wants.
3 stud receivers or
1 good QB player against bad teams.

And further and to wit
What if Lamb or Coop goes down? I can see Jerry on the mythical midnight wire going with an aging WR with a strange name.
No, playmates, cast the feeling that 1 man is more valuable than 3 elite WRs.
Amen.

The things I say!

Flamma

Reaction score

By the time Lamb is up for extension the Cowboys can move on from Cooper. Which can be as long as 3 years. No more than that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Blimey Walther Carriage Day!
Gallup is our insurance and chance if Coop or Lamb goes down.
It seems like rather bad logic to dismantle the Triplets who together make less than what Dak alone wants.
3 stud receivers or
1 good QB player against bad teams.

The things I say!

The superman will save the day...that's what they say.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The superman will save the day...that's what they say.
Perry_White_%28DC_Comics_character_circa_1988%29.png

I'm Perry White and he's FIRED!