BREAKING NEWS Gallup out for season with torn ACL

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Guy was a fantastic third round pick. Ultimate team guy. I'm not hopeful that he'll come back and I thank him for laying it on the line. I'm shocked they showed him smiling

Seth5545

Reaction score
Sucks, but the silver lining is nobody is gonna pay too dollar and he might be back

My exact thought hurt most of the season and now hes out with an ACL. I could see JAG teams paying him top dollar still tho.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Antonio Brown anyone??? Bring the clown in.

I would rather lose out.

Gallup contract year that is going to hurt his stock and money a lot. He is best at this point to sign a 1 year contract and show what he got and show he can stay healthy.

I think he has to. Nobody will give him big money at this point, especially in a crowded receiver market.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What a player he was for us and if that was the last play he ever has in Dallas it was a great one.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
He is pretty much gone. Cowboys won’t give him that lengthy deal and he is looking to get security from somewhere just in case he gets injured again.

slick325

Reaction score
Sorry about this injury. The kid is gonna make a lot of money in this League despite the injury. He deserves it too. Get healthy young fella.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well that sucks. Feel bad for the kid.

Cedric Wilson, come on down.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What a player he was for us and if that was the last play he ever has in Dallas it was a great one.

Hard to think that might be true.....You just never know when the end is going to be....in sports and life. Hard pill to swallow. :(

Motorola

Reaction score
Sucks, but the silver lining is nobody is gonna pay too dollar and he might be back
But he got hurt at practically the end of this regular season \ the beginning of the calendar year..
Six to nine months recovery time.
What team is going to offer Gallup on contract in March - when he begin extensive training until July?

DFWJC

Reaction score
OUCH
Luckily we have the deepest WR group in the league