BREAKING NEWS Gallup out for season with torn ACL

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Horrible news. Only good thing that comes of it is he’s very likely to re-sign now.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Happened at a very bad time for him because he was good as gone.

Now, he might sign a one-year contract with us.

ICP

Reaction score
Well, for those that were hoping to keep him I would assume the price just came down

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Brutal timing for him! Will affect his free agency and ability to play next season. I hope he comes back stronger than ever wherever he ends up playing(please not for a division rival)

rambo2

Reaction score
The torn ACL could be a blessing for Gallup. You have to leave Dallas to have a chance to win a Superbowl. Not going to happen with this franchise because players enjoy the fame fare wearing the star than winning a ring
Come on, don't post that stupid crap.

rambo2

Reaction score
Hopefully he comes back to Dallas. If not he went out with a nice touchdown catch.

Cydios

Reaction score
Called it as soon as I saw him go down. That's gonna nag him too. Acl is not easy to overcome best wishes

J_Allen

Reaction score
Called it as soon as I saw him go down. That's gonna nag him too. Acl is not easy to overcome best wishes

Players actually come back stronger from ACL tears because of the rehab process. He'll be ready to go by week one.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Cooper has really dropped off he is not getting that crazy separation any more.
Once the season ends theyll give you some BS excuse that he was dealing with a lower leg injury the entire year. What a waste and I blame Dak for most of it. He can't throw the ball down field. CD Lamb with another 4 targets is criminal.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Ya, definitely want to keep him but probably no chance we'll match a big offer. Hope he does great, there just aren't enough balls to go around here.

Why is everyone assuming he’ll get paid big elsewhere? He’s been great in windows, but with recurring injuries in his career we’ll have a good shot to keep him.