Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm sure Brady could win 1 or 2 more before riding off into the sunset

CWR

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys forum, if anything, what I'm talking about is more relevant to what this forum is for and this game actually has no real impact on the Cowboys - so it shouldn't be on the main forum section.

If anything, I'm making it relevant. Dak sucks.

There it is, just say Dak sucks and call it a night. Theres no reason every g damn thread shouldn't be about how Dak sucks right?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
One of the best games I've seen in a long time. I'm just in awe of the Patriots as an NFL fan. It has to end sometime though.....doesn't it?

I keep thinking that father time will get to Brady soon, but he might actually play into his late 40s.

JustChip

Reaction score
Greatest sports franchise in history in an era of salary caps and free agency.

Just remarkable.

There was a time when I despised them, but now I just respect the hell out of them. Well, Brady and Belichick anyways. Still can't stand Robert Kraft. Won't touch his salad dressings either.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
One of the best games I've seen in a long time. I'm just in awe of the Patriots as an NFL fan. It has to end sometime though.....doesn't it?

Tom Brady says he will play until he is 50. He just turned 41. Only 9 more years to go. :popcorn: