Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No this game didn't have a damn thing to do with Dak but you still have to troll and spout off, then guys like you get upset and call other Dakazoids and such. Just shut up with it already.

This is a Cowboys forum, if anything, what I'm talking about is more relevant to what this forum is for and this game actually has no real impact on the Cowboys - so it shouldn't be on the main forum section.

If anything, I'm making it relevant. Dak sucks.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don’t even remember what you guys posted this morning let alone what someone said after a historic rookie season. When I think of Dak I think of McNair and McNabb....Brady....doesn’t come to mind.

Both being losers in the biggest moments?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Why would Brady retire?

Because the 6th SB ring essentially, with the cap, puts catching him out of reach. There are 2 other qbs with 4, only 1 more people can point to the win against the seahawks as totally luck, but 6 puts him too far out of reach...

mrmojo

Reaction score
One of the best games I've seen in a long time. I'm just in awe of the Patriots as an NFL fan. It has to end sometime though.....doesn't it?

dwreck27

Reaction score
The Chiefs DC Sutton needs to be paraded onto the field and shot!

Embarrassing performance

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
UHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not ANOTHER Patriots Super Bowl. I'm so sick and tired of Patriots Super Bowls. Not AGAIN! Stinkin' Chiefs had the game won with that interception, but some idiot had to ruin it by lining up offsides. That IDIOT! I hope in the press conference Bill Bellicheat says, "I love communism" and then has his team put a special commemorative spade and sickle commie sticker on their helmets, and then he shaves his head and wears a goatie as a tribute to Vladimir Lenin, and then the Rams stomp his team 85 to 0 in the first three quarters and then Bellicheat gives a sobbing press conference refusing to send his team out for the 4th quarter.

I'm sick and tired of seeing Bill Bellicheat's face! I hope after he LOSES this Super Bowl, he promises to take a meat tenderizer to has face and tells the press, "I'm sick and tired of my own ugly face, so maybe using this meat tenderizer will improve it at least a little."

PUKE PUKE PUKE PUKE PUKE!!!!!! Enough Patriots Super Bowls! I can't take it anymore!