Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
u think the ram will beat the pats with bill bellicheat with two weeks to game plan for thme I don't

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The Patriots will win. They don't lose back-to-back Super Bowls.
They'll figure the Rams and Goff out.
How ironic would it be if the Rams win and end the Pats run? Their run started with the SB win vs Rams when they were big underdogs.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don't understand how the Patriots win or make the big dance every year. They usually aren't even that dominant during the regular season. In their 9 Super Bowl appearances, there were only maybe 2-3 years when they ran through competition all year. Most years, they were just one of many contenders.

links18

Reaction score
"Wonder Boy" put up 31 points in the second half. He doesn't play defense, though.

Yeah, I get it. They play on the same side of the ball. But as an old person, I feel strangely vindicated by Brady continuing to win.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
andy reid will never win the big game he has had to many chances has spit the bit every time he is a lot like garrett when it comes to be games he usually sucks

gmb1

Reaction score
Wow.....100 pages for the Patriots game. Does that tell you anything?
Should have been Brees vs Brady, a great matchup. No one cares about the freakin Rams or Chiefs.

The SB will now be watched big time just because of NE and Brady. It will be all love/hate.
True. As much as people hate teams like the Patriots, they are good for ratings. I just watch as a casual observer these days because the Cowboys won't ever compete with a team like them or a coach like Bill Belichek.

CWR

Reaction score
As long as Dak is on this team, what I say about Dak is completely relevant. Again, this is a Cowboys forum - not a Patriots and Chiefs. me talking about a Cowboys player is more relevant than a circlejerk about another team or player.

Yeah sure man 3rd year in and you're either Tom Brady or you are trash. No room for an in between. Such a completely and utterly stupid argument.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I don't understand how the Patriots win or make the big dance every year. They usually aren't even that dominant during the regular season. In their 9 Super Bowl appearances, there were only maybe 2-3 years when they ran through competition all year. Most years, they were just one of many contenders.

Playing in an easy division helps.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The only way to beat Brady in a super bowl is to pressure him in the face consistently.

Aaron Donald gives me hope.

It's how Philly beat them last year. Not as dominant as the Giants in their two Super Bowl, but they got pressure in his face late. Really, that's the only Brady weakness.