Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah sure man 3rd year in and you're either Tom Brady or you are trash. No room for an in between. Such a completely and utterly stupid argument.

Dak was one year in and being compared to Tom Brady. It was okay then, but since Dak crashed back down to Earth, his age now matters when comparing to Brady? Get real.

Stay consistent.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Ford might as well close up shop in KC for a while. Who there is gonna buy a Ford again anytime soon?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There are of "Firsts" observed when you watch the Cowboys
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

*too funny! I'm down to about 3 fingers width of my glass handle Jim Beam jug,,, were DALLAS had been playing today? I'd of been " running on empty" an hour ago:lmao2:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Damn you Patriots.... I wanted to bet Risen it would take @ least 5 guys on offense to get the Cool aid man off the ground. And the over/under was 5 yards before they dropped him on his head. And I would take the under...;)

CWR

Reaction score
Dak was one year in and being compared to Tom Brady. It was okay then, but since Dak crashed back down to Earth, his age now matters when comparing to Brady? Get real.

Stay consistent.

Ive been consistently realistic about Dak. You are simply the polar opposite of another point of view which is damn near as ridiculous. I love the extremes though lol. Go back and do your homework Ive never compared Dak to Brady so you can stop that garbage argument as well.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
You have to win the games to get in the playoffs, correct?

I'm talking more about their postseason success. They made 3 straight Super Bowls. I think like 10 straight AFC Championships. You have to win in the playoffs to get to those games.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Playing in that division you already know you are in the PO even if you lose a few games. Somebody has to win that division.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I'm talking more about their postseason success. They made 3 straight Super Bowls. I think like 10 straight AFC Championships. You have to win in the playoffs to get to those games.

And I was talking about them getting to the postseason. I applaud them but I think playing in a weak division helps when you're better than the 3 teams combined.